i have been banned ...

Notifications
Clear all

i have been banned for saying the f-slur repost

davidgmca@icloud.com
(@davidgmcaicloud-com)
New Member Customer

Dear admins, im appealing the ban that was recently imposed on my account. I fully understand and accept the consequences of my actions, and I am genuinely sorry for the offensive language I used. I would like to apologize to the entire unturned Ulife community, as well as any individuals who were hurt or offended by my inappropriate behavior. Upon reflection, I now realize the gravity and impact of using the f-slur. I understand that such language promotes discrimination, perpetuates harm, and goes against the core values of inclusivity and respect that the Unturned Ulife community upholds. I deeply regret my choice of words and acknowledge that it was unacceptable. and I would like to emphasize that my use of the f-slur does not reflect my personal beliefs or values. I recognize that it was a lapse in judgment, and I am committed to learning from this experience and actively working to improve myself. I understand the importance of fostering a safe and inclusive environment where everyone feels respected and valued, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic. I genuinely appreciate the opportunity to submit this appeal and the chance to express my remorse. I am deeply sorry for any harm caused by my actions, and I assure you that I will never repeat such behavior in the future. I hope you can find it in your hearts to consider lifting the ban on my account, and I will make it my utmost priority to adhere to the rules and guidelines set by the unturned Ulife community moving forward. Thank you for your time and consideration. Should you require any additional information or wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me at my discord weed#1674. I am committed to making amends and being a responsible member of the community once again. Sincerely, David Steam profile link  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083896436/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2023 11:37 pm
Share: