Banned for "Exploit...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for "Exploiting"

Prizza
(@prizza)

I was told this ban was for owning a locker of eagles and lots of military boxes, Its been about 4 weeks since I first joined the server and I remember when I started out and grinded money and to the help of Gilbert I started buying guns for sits and pvp. Eagles were cheap and i bought some, used most but as I got richer I just stuck to fully kitted rifles and let them sit there. I actually talked about handing them out yesterday. All the mags and boxes are from pvp cops and they drop a shit ton so one good day and ill have a bunch, some bought but just because I'm a maple user, I cant remember just two days ago me and Santa killed Fisherton and a cadet a lot and I got a shit ton of boxes and mags. I'm usually seen running like 8 mags but ill bring out a box every once and a while, I'm quite the hoarder so I love to depo after some pvp just to stash a mag or two. I don't plan on doing anything bad on the server and find its quite fun. I may be new but I plan on playing for a long time. I would like to say I'm respectful and have made a lot of friends with cops and admins to just civilians. Hopefully this can be sorted out and I hope you have a good day.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/id/dustypro/

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Prizza
Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2023 1:36 am
Topic Tags
Skech
(@skech)
Trusted Member

unban my boy he did nun🔥🔥🔥

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2023 6:50 pm
Prizza reacted