Notifications
Clear all

banned

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

yeterday I got banned for saying fagot I told deligh I said it witch i did not it was my brother in the back round yelling at everone im trully srry i told deligh i said it when it was my brother someone cliped it so i told on myself my brother was screamin at my mom and dad im so srry he said this i truly am I got perm banned for it could you mbey ligte the ban i swear to god my bother will not say it again because he is not allowed near my room anymore last night when i got banned i felt so bad and started puking everwhere im not your normal avrage kid i have alot of things wrong with me like anxiy addhd and add this is my one gettaway card for my anxity and you wont probly belive me but half the thime i have panic attacks im in the hospital im soooo desprtly srry of what my borther said i was so hot headed at the moment i told admin i said it because when im mad i say random things and after the bann happend I just felt like I should give up on life but then my mom told me not to and helped me make an apeal witch to us 2 or 3 hrs like I said im soo sorry for what happend and Im srry for spaming in discord and @ you and everthing else I truly am I will not mess up agin if i do you cant ban me forever I have been really down latly because something personly happened so all I ask for is one more shot pls I really dint think my brother would say somthing like that i sinclery apoligze for what he did and how I spamed discord pls all i ask is to get unbannd my brother wont ever do this again he is not allowed near my room and not allowed to argue near my room i scierly aplogize to you and everone else for me spaming dis cord cause i was confused and very upset and i do aplzie for my brothers actions sicrly cole/RAIN/Snow

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2023 11:38 pm
Topic Tags
Share: