banned for accident...

Notifications
Clear all

banned for accidently punching someone once

Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

i just joined the mfing server and ive already benn banned?i had just registered for a gun license and was heading over to the school,and i ran past a dude in full armour and was interested,i ran up over to him and was looking at him,next thing yk i accidently punched him,i use a razer viper mini,and ask anyone with the same mouse,the clicking on the lmb is very sensitive,and so after i punched him i got scared (as he was holding a gun) and started running,next thing you know this guy (who i later found out to be an admin) was also chasing me.he ended up tazering me,notifiying me he was a cop,and he told me i messed up and to bad im getting banned,just like that,seriously? im reading these other appeals and people have done really bad things and commited multiple counts of kos and have been reported multiple times,but i get banned for one accidental punch? not only that but my ban said,attempted kos,bro i just joined the server,what am i gunna kill him with?even if u wanna think,"well oh if he carried on being afk after u punched him u wouldve killed him" then why did i run away straight after

well,matter this is my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/idmfkwhyareyouevenhere/

Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2022 9:18 pm
Topic Tags
Share: