Notifications
Clear all

/Banned

Colonel Sanders
(@colonel-sanders)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/Why i was banned- Me and my group CMS were looting NW/KOS Zone BomStep asked to be tped to the SafeZone Amazed tped him to the kos zone. He explained our groups description and told me to kill him so i shot him point blank i felt bad so i tped him back but while he was getting his loot back one of my teammates said he was aiming our direction someone threw a frag grenade at him so i assumed he shot so i killed him a second time

-Why i feel like i should be unbanned/Given a second chance I know i made a huge mistake by engaging on him And im really sorry for someone who hates rule breakers but sadly i became one in those 2 moments. I am very sorry and promise to never break another rule again. Also i will issue an Apology to BomStep and the admins for breaking rules and making the server a hostile environment.

Server i was banned from - Chernaurus 

Link to my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/SAAB69/

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 6:54 pm
Topic Tags
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
stop spamming posts, all you need is one, the administration is just busy and maybe more important problems
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 7:13 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

btw karma is a bitch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 7:15 pm
Colonel Sanders
(@colonel-sanders)
Active Member Customer

@wild-boar i didnt mean to spam posts the website is really glitched

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 7:34 pm
Colonel Sanders
(@colonel-sanders)
Active Member Customer

And i forgot to mention that i did kos him 2 times after that i completely forgot this is my complete first time breaking any rules and i promise to never break anymore 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 7:37 pm
Boomstep
 Boomstep
(@Boomstep)
New Member Guest

he did apoligize and explained the first one he was told to take care of me but he tought it would mean kill him he isnt realy in mistake here 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 9:15 pm
Share: