Ban appeal for bein...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban appeal for being a radical cake

Page 2 / 2
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

How is taking them literally having a problem with them? It's a rule not a joke, it's meant to be taken literally.
Oh it clicked the other day what you meant about being two-faced or at least i think what you meant is how I'm always saying you won't accept any fault with the rules on your part but then i always blame the rules and don't accept fault on my part. I think that's what you were referring to right?

This post was modified 5 years ago by Brune
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 9:46 am
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

And I'm not saying i have a problem with your rules, if you read the long reply you would know that I'm trying to to explain why i didn't come to the same conclusion as you when using common sense in regards to the placement of the turrets based on the events leading up to it and previous experiences/knowledge.

Also still waiting on some form of evidence showing me being told which way to face sentries, cause a persons word isn't enough according to you guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 10:03 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

If you think you're gonna get a third chance you're probably wrong. If you get unbanned  you should be happy that you're no longer banned and realise you're probably on thin ice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 5:50 pm
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

Idk how new you are to the sever shagger but people get unbanned a lot. For example, Barewithme got unbanned from kosing, got banned again 4 hours later for the same thing and then still got  unbanned again in like 2 days, and is now banned again for combat tp.

(and these are just the bans that i know of he was probably banned before that as well)

They are very forgiving as long as you don't rub them the wrong way. (I'd say how but I've probably done enough rubbing as it is)

(to be fair bare was also very good at lying)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 8:46 pm
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Brune

Not sure why your dragging me into your appeal cause frankly I have nothing to do with it. What you have stated is a load of lies about me, I was banned 3 or 4 weeks ago for KOS and I accepted the ban, I never got unbanned 4 hours later that's total BS. I was banned for 1 week in that situation. Then 3 weeks later I have been banned for combat tping out of your base which was at the sz. I never tried to lie my way out of the ban, I didn't remember what happened and when siege explained I accepted it. I have been banned twice on the server Brune. Please can you leave me out of your appeal since I have nothing to do with it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 9:13 pm
Shagger reacted
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm pretty sure I've been on this server longer than you LOL. I have a lot of rep and I have been on way before 2019.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 9:25 am
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

I never said I had been on longer than you shagger, I said i didn't know how new you were to the server (if you were or weren't). Bare I never said it took you 4 hours to get unbanned I said it took 4 hours for you to get re-banned. Also you changed your story like 5 times in regards to the tp so don't plead ignorance as if you can completely forget something in the 3 days after it. And I didn't imply you had anything to do with the appeal I was just using your history as an example for shagger.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Brune
ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 10:39 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: