Loleeer's Ban appae...

Notifications
Clear all

Loleeer's Ban appael (re-appael)

Loleeer12
(@loleeer12)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:  I was "TP Kosing" someon when i was intending to rob him, In multiple people's eyes it didnt come over as a Robbery but it was intended to not knowing that there was some kind of an audio delay and that is not a lie. Aswell as not counting the time at all(ik i said something diffrent in disc but i corrected myself) so when i was done saying hands up for MORE then ONCE i killed him since thats how a robbery works. I never intend to KOS anyone since i'm not like that its only gonna stay with robbing and thats what i was doing/tried to do with tony. My apology was accepted by tony himself wich is good.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Since i've been on the server for not a long time and have never done something wrong to be banned or warned before i think i deserve a second chance as i know how to improve myself of the mistake i have made, I learn from my mistakes and never do it again and that is also here a promise.

-What server you were banned from: chernarus RP server.

-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198415653080/

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2019 8:41 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

So if you knew there was an audio delay issue, why did you just continue to kill the said person? You just walked up to dude, screamed hands up 10 times, then killed him not really giving him much time to react and say something.

Your unban appeal is very similear to your previous one so this doesn't have much valid reason to unban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2019 11:09 pm
Loleeer12
(@loleeer12)
New Member Customer

Dear justin,
I did not know that there was an audio delay  issue at all, The reasson why it it looks like my previous 1 is becaus this is how it happened but fate didn't believe me and made me make another 1 i don't really know how to describe it diffrently since there is nothing to be changed besides some little things wich i did, So i'm sorry if it looks the same but this is how it went but fate said it was a lie all of it when it was not.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Loleeer12
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2019 11:14 pm
Share: