Ban Apeal (Unturned...

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Apeal (Unturned Zombie)

UnturnedZombie
(@unturnedzombie)

Today after hours of hard work in the luber industry, I feelt i should finally go check out the cars in the mall. So i headed out with my car like usuall i played some "Never Gonna Give you Up" by rick Astley and I arrived at the mall and decided i will just be in and out so i took up two parking spaces xD So went in found out that there is Tanks So i thought to myself "Hmm i wanna save up for one of those" Tho its at expensive as a One Story House lol xD. So i just like "Back to the trees xD" And as i went out from the Car Dealership I took a look at my car... Suddenly it Dissapeared I was in chock, So i said in chat in all caps "WTF MY CAR JUST DISSAPEARED" And "ADMINS COME" Tho Admins response was quite bad nobody of the Admins that were on cared about it. That lead to me becomeing angry and shouting on the Admins in chat to hear my out but they never did.So after a few minutes of me Asking for admins to help me Cause i was Still Chocked,Sad but mostly Angry that something like that could happend, And a few toxic people who said it wasent their problem. I became enraged So i saw this mafia Screaming and Running down the street and i just stood in horror, Then he dropped dead to the floor so i revived him up. Then i hear a car and a guy comes out with the same model like my car but purple. So the Mafia guy walks to him and dies so i threaten the guy away and rivive him lol xD.Then there are these two guys i wounderd if they were Admins so i followd them but they werent so i stopped. BUT Then a Admind (Ekimo) Tpd to them And i asked the Admin about my car and he dident car SO I GOT SO MAD i Took out a AXE and PUNCHED WITH IT IN THE AIR and thanfully i missed tho i punched again after a minute cause on of the guys got too close and i accidently hit him. And After only 10 seconds they had called an Admin the same Admin who refused to help me earlier to ban me And woop just like that 1 year ban. I deeply regret that i punched in the air and hit him. I just want a second chance to prove that im not bad. I follow all rules up to this point and RPd Please give this some thought. If you dont feel like unbaning me maybe at least shorten it to a month or something.

-Regards Adrian Nyqvist (Unturned Zombie 

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2021 8:07 pm
UnturnedZombie
(@unturnedzombie)

Steam ID: 76561198338634867

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2021 8:24 pm
UnturnedZombie
(@unturnedzombie)

Server: Life RP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2021 8:25 pm
UnturnedZombie
(@unturnedzombie)

Server: Life RP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2021 8:26 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

I had a stroke reading this thing, but i'll let you off the hook, you're unbanned.
-Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2021 9:17 pm
Share: