a poem explaining

Notifications
Clear all

a poem explaining

Siriusspartan
(@siriusspartan)
Active Member Customer

there once was four people who were messing a round a milk a frost making lots of sound down they threw grenades killing each other and then when frost killed milk he was exiled to not play he does not know if others were banned that day four friends played and will play no more due to a fun little game he will play nare he used to go on the land of cheranarus where he and  his friends were quite charmers 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/odderandi/

for those who couldnt understand  that mess me and my two frineds were at our base when mil came along and kosed them twice then i thought id get him back by throwing an impact so when they came back he lost his gg gand 3000 dollars i was ready to give him a gg and 3000 dollars but i got banned before i was able to i think the reason i should get unbanned was because we were just messing around and we didnt mean for anything serious to happen 

obviously this happened on the cheranarus server as you can read from the poem

i have read through the rules once more and i assure you i will not even joke around as it is a very serious matter

please review and see if you think i am good

Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2019 2:20 pm
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

That poem was a yikes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2019 4:19 am
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

10/10 would totally unban. Buddy maybe actually write a ban appeal instead of this joke?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2019 5:01 am
Siriusspartan
 Siriusspartan
(@Siriusspartan)
New Member Guest

I wrote what happened under the poem. I got bored cuz now I don’t really have anything to do in my free time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2019 2:48 pm
Share: