Notifications
Clear all

ZedStein applying whitelist

ZedStein
(@zedstein)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 20

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i would like to join rp and see how it is

Do you have a working microphone?: i do but soon will buy a better one

ave you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): well kinda, i was in a bandit vs survivals rp server for a while but that was a long time ago.

My character: As a Iraqi mercenary he was Kidnapped doing a mission and was  tortured by terrorist until he was saved  by Mercenary group called Diamond Hound. As gratitute for saving hes life  he joined them and after 4 years of missions and training he left the group afte a short while the zombie apocalypse happened. (work in porgress)

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 4:29 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

He rped and played with me a few times, good rper!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 4:31 pm
ZedStein
(@zedstein)
Eminent Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085077381/  

thats my steam profile

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 4:38 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

His background may be a bit lacking, this is a person I would like to see in the whitelisted community. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 8:27 pm
ZedStein
(@zedstein)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 20

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Well i have been playing on the russian server for a while and most of the people who used to play on it went to whitelist server and i would like to roleplay with them.

Do you have a working microphone?:I do have a working microphone and it works fine, however i may buy a better headset and microphone in the futer.

ave you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I dont have much experience in roleplaying but i do try my best and i learn. I was in a bandit vs survival server back when the game was still new and we hade roleplay and i enjoyed it alot.

A bit of my character backstory. My character was born in iraq and lived there until he was10 years. Most of hes childhood memories was the war that took place in iraq, The horror of the war left a deep scar in him, but he didnt let it effect him, becouse hes spirt was strong, thats how hes parents taught him. After the war, iraq wasnt such a great place to raise a family as it was too dangerous so they fled to Sweden where he learned to write and to speak two more languages beside arabic. In Sweden he went to become a mechanic, so he did what anyone does, he learned and got better at fixing as he loved too learn. When he became 26 he went to military school where he became a tank mechanic but he also had some military traning. The military he was in, send him to Chernarus but on the way there the zombie apocalypse happened so he was stuck there, without anyway to contact hes general or knowing if hes family is okay.

My profle is  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085077381/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2017 3:51 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Nice Backstory. I trust Opti & Rawr. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2017 7:50 pm
Share: