Notifications
Clear all

Owlman's whitelist application

Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: i've got a b2 certificate (so basically yes i am)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well it all started a long time ago when i realized i want a better rp experience , but sadly the normal servers where full with rulebreakers and new people who would destroy the immersion

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes i do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Well i used to be the mayor of a town on Chernarus and then the sherrif of 2 other towns , I started playing FOnline: 2238 when the fallout 4 hype started and i started getting quite good at rp, i played a dark rp back in 2014 , and i know this sounds bad but ive done some rp in roblox on a game called kingdom life

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: David Ford grew up without a father , this made him be a bit introverted . As he grew odler he became more and more "normal" . He was clumsy easily scared but quite clever . He always tried improving himself . At this point he was an inch away from finishing medschool but sadly he got hooked on weed and couldnt pass the finals . He was a disgrace for his family and decided its best to go away for some time . All alone and without any money he started stealing . in the begging he only tried small stuff : wallets , food and so on . Until the day he decided he would go for the big stuff . But sadly things went south and the owner of the house he tried to rob caught him . But the old man who caught him felt some sympathy for David and he took him in with him . Later David discovered that the old man whose name was Scott also took the same path in life as David . So Scott trains David to be stealthier , to picklock and to use melee weapons . They tried to break into a house but they see the owner watching tv but the odd thing is that he was watching the news at such a late hour , they tried to watch and what they saw on the news made them freeze . The news were about how a new disease that made the dead rise up and attack normal people . David and Scott hurry back to Scott's house . They start hearing screams and Scott decides to go outside . David knows he wont come back so he takes Scott's car and leaves the city and sets camp in a nearby forest .

Steam profile URL:76561198338021668

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 1:01 pm
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Could be better, but I'm gonna give you a chance. Welcome to the whitelisted servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 1:13 pm
Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

i appreciate it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 6:44 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there! So after speaking with you I am deciding to change the decision. Your application has been declined. 

davidepic11-Today at 7:49 PM

you dont need to go with all the details
Details are the most important thing on a whitelisted server.
                              -Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:52 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Thank you, Ninja! It was kinda crap, try working on using some damn grammar when you say you are fluent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:54 pm
Davidepic11
(@davidepic11)
Eminent Member Customer

in how much can i apply again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 7:55 pm
Share: