[Solved] Spooky's Whitelist Application

Spooky
(@spooky)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes, English is my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want to join this whitelisted roleplay community because I get to get a full roleplay experience on Unturned from actual people who want to roleplay. I have had it with non-whitelisted rp servers having people disobey the rules and ruin any kind of roleplay I try to do. This will be a awesome roleplay I can immerse myself into while I bring something to this community. I wanted a serious rp server to play on and couldn't find it. Then my good friend Opti told that this community now has a whitelisted roleplay server. I told him where do I sign up and here I am.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have done roleplay on roleplay servers that belong to this community. I have done a lot of Garry's Mod roleplay. This would include Star Wars RP and DarkRP. I have also been staff on some Gmod SWRP and done cool events to create amazing roleplay scenarios. I have also played D&D and Pathfinder at certain conventions I have gone to.

My character:

Name: Jacob Krew

Profession: Worked on a traveling merchant vessel

Backstory:

I graduated High School of the age of 17 when I found a job working on a merchant ship called the APL Minnesota. As I was working on that vessel I did my studies for college with the money I had earned while working. After to two years I had been across half the world. I was taught how to shoot a gun when we went to Somalia in cause of pirates. I was taught how to defend myself from my best friend whenever we had time. He was a x-marine and taught all I know of the dangers of the real world, but nothing of what was coming next. We where on our way going to Chernarus in Russia then we had a strange call for mayday. We headed to the scene and tried contacting authorities, but we had no replay. When we arrived to the scene the hole other vessel was engulfed in flames and was sinking. We got on our dinghy's and went to look for survivors. We only found one man who was pale and had a bite mark on his shoulder who was passed out. My friend and I stayed at the other vessel looking for other survivors while the others went back to help the survivor. Not even 20 minutes later I heard a loud explosion from the Minnesota. The ship was on fire and was sinking. I drove the boat to my ship and I saw people. They we deranged looking and attacked my boat. My friend and I fell over board and blacked out. The I woke up on a beach and this where the rest of my story begins....... 

Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138922051/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 10:30 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Very nice application:) Accepted! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:16 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

thx nylex. I couldnt get it shown because this account was new and I forgot I had this one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 10:06 pm
Share: