Notifications
Clear all

Yellow Whitelist Application

Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

English: Above Fluent

I would like to join the Roleplaying community as I have played on UnturnedRoleplay for about a year and I want a more immersive experience than the public servers, I am not a troll, I have donated to this server as I feel it is the best roleplaying community on the game. I am an avid roleplay enthusiast and I often like roleplaying seriously.

I have a high quality working microphone (Turtle Beach Streaming Mic.)

I have a lot of roleplaying experience as I have played on many RP servers on Unturned, such as your's and others. I have always tried to keep a level of immersion while I played and never KOS. I was an admin on a few Garry'sMod serious RP servers and have often been told I'm fun to Roleplay with.

Character:
Name: Unknown
Alias: Yellow
Nationality:Irish

"Yellow was the son of a coalition commander who was killed by bandits while defending the camp they had set up in Ireland. He has since then tried to protect survivors from bandits and thieves. He has above average aim and shows good leaderships skills. He is not very good at dealing with high pressure situations. He spends his time forming groups and trying to bring peace to communities. He is quite a likeable person who most people are willing to talk with. He ended up on a plane that crashed into PEI in Year 1 of the apocalypse and has traveled the world since then."

Steam URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ignisyellow/

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2017 10:02 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Not really in-deph BG story, a few loose ends would appreciate a more complete story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 1:39 pm
Yellow
(@yellow)
Eminent Member Customer

Do I make another Application, make a reply with a new application or am I just denied forever now

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 4:13 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Yellow, you do need to flesh this out more, try this one that i found that was really good as reference.  ( https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/huggablemass1s-whitelist-application/) You're also not denied forever, just reply in this thread your fixed version to decrease app spam. Nylex is the only one who has the power to deny or accept (except maybe staff).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 6:08 pm
Share: