Notifications
Clear all

D34DGary's Application

D34DGary
(@d34dgary)

How old are you?:19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the community because I played on Canada #1 for almost a week now and I would like for more of a serious role play experience 

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes I used to be a manger on several gmod servers

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My background character would be a stationed marine who was in a explosion at the base and I went into a coma by the time I woke up there was blood everywhere and a man groaning in the bed next to me he was cover in blood and had a slight tint to green to his skin and as men in orange hazmat suits came in I was forced out of the bed and into containment from there I snuck off the compound and now my goal is to find my family and keep them safe and I will go to extreme standards to find/save them

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176381557

Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 6:43 am
D34DGary
(@d34dgary)

My apologies if there was any misspelling I did this at 2 AM!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 6:47 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

You could've done a way better story from earlier then the point where you were stationed like talking about your character etc... not really complete imo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 1:40 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: D34DGary

How old are you?:19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the community because I played on Canada #1 for almost a week now and I would like for more of a serious role play experience 

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes I used to be a manger on several gmod servers

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My background character would be a stationed marine who was in a explosion at the base and I went into a coma by the time I woke up there was blood everywhere and a man groaning in the bed next to me he was cover in blood and had a slight tint to green to his skin and as men in orange hazmat suits came in I was forced out of the bed and into containment from there I snuck off the compound and now my goal is to find my family and keep them safe and I will go to extreme standards to find/save them

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176381557

Switch it up, almost everyone on whitelist is doing a marine, or ex-marine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 3:32 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I mean he doesn't HAVE to, but it is appreciated, though i do agree this is an incomplete application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 6:09 pm
Share: