Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Watchfulatmoneys application for whitelist

Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 16 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: English is my first language 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I have played on many RP servers, from panda hut and randoms RP servers on the internet tab, and all of those are fun and all but not unique. This server however is different and vibrant. It is filled with good people and lots of fun. I want to be on the whitelist server mostly because the main servers are filled with KOS and trollers who can mostly at time ruin the experience. I really just want a non-toxic community who I can relate and have a good time with. I also hope that I could make an affect on the whitelist server and have the pleasure of experiencing it.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do have a working microphone.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I do have roleplaying experience, I have experienced many roles in my time play. I have been from being in the Military to staging a communist up rising in a city. The most fun role I think I have even been was an EMT. That really let talk to people and enhance the experience.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Yisterv Jvakov: My character is a refugee from Russia where the outbreak was spreading. It spread so rapidly that his two children were infected and tragically died. He had no choose but to leave and make way to Chernarus. After landing on the shore with a dingy he made his way to Chernogorsk where he found two working jobs that enabled him to keep his house and security. The disease shortly after hit his town, Chaos erupted in the streets and people were robbing stores and anything that could move. He couldn't leave as the bandits had blocked off all ways of leaving. He waited and waited to get infected or killed but then realized that he was immune to this horrible plague. Yisterv then find courage and picks up his M1911, he finds his way down his apartment building. He passed multiple bandits and remained silent as he doesn't want to be slaughtered. He then moves to the nearest cover, goes prone and crawls, he crawled half a mile before he got up brushed himself off and ran, he never even looked back. While Yisterv is traveling he then discovers that most of the other citys have been infected and the survivors are mostly bandits. He also realized he was the cause for the outbreak in Chernarus, he thinks that he brought over the plague from Russia and caused thousands of innocent deaths in this city, this ends up affecting him, he finds himself as a murderer, a monster a traitor the human race. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/watchfulatmoney

Discord Watchfulatmoney #5606

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 4:37 am
NovaToxic reacted
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Nice, original backstory. No 'ex-military who murdered 30000 zombies'

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:55 am
Nylex