Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Grimm (Azarius) Whitelist Application

Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes. English is my native language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I feel like I would be  a great asset to have on this server because I feel like even though we have had troubles in the past, I feel that if you allow me to be on this server, I can prove that I have grown as a person and roleplayer.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes, I have played on your servers for over a year now, I have run a successful Military Roleplay group, that ended up getting into some nasty mis-happening with the wrong crowd, and now everyone hates them. I have been in one of your videos as the main villain.

Hello, my name is….. Eh, I have forgotten what my name is. To be completely honest with you, I have forgotten everything about myself. You see, I suffered a concussion (Or at least that’s what my friend Cameron Zmierzch tells me.) Me and him have been friends for about half a year. You see, Cameron tells me the story of how we met every night around a campfire. He says he found me during a shootout with some bandits and he wanted to help me out, but wanted to see how capable I was of handling the situation. I had killed about 2 or 3 of them, and then the others shot at a sign above me until it fell ontop of me. It knocked me out and I suffered a concussion from that damn sign. Cameron killed the rest of the bandits and he came and rescued me. I still have trouble remembering who exactly I was before the outbreak, or before the sign for that matter. I still pick up little fragments of who I used to be, but that doesn’t matter anymore because there is no hope for me becoming who I was again, so this is my story. I will write a new story as my time on this earth continues. Cameron is telling me all of this as I write it down, he is telling me to tell you, whoever you are, a story from what I can remember, so here goes nothing. If I can remember correctly, this is a story of who I am, before I start, I have to pick a name. Cameron gave me a list of names just now, and I will try and see which one I like best. Lawrence, Azarius, Gordon, Eldritch, Keaton. I like Azarius, let’s go with that. Hello, my name is Azarius, but you can call me “zari”, I have a knack for hunting, I don’t care what I’m hunting, as long as my prey doesn’t know I’m coming for them, it is all the same to me. I love any weapon that I can be stealthy with from a long distance, I am especially partial to snipers. I can be loud when I want to, but I prefer to keep to myself, seeing as to I don’t really know myself anymore. I try to live a quiet life, but when worse comes to worse, I get loud and nobody wins when I have to be loud.

Character traits: I am extremely timid when it comes to meeting new people. I will kill if I am being threatened. I am an expert hunter. I keep to myself. I know how to get shit done.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143953280/

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 1:41 am
millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

good story good roleplayer +1 from me 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 2:01 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

A+ Guy, Great voice, Good Roleplayer. +1

ReplyQuote