Notifications
Clear all

My whitelist app (mazzy)

Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well basically the unwhitelisted server is quite cancer at the moment no one is admin-ing it and there is kos everywhere I met one of your boys Grim cool guy I love to rp I played 700+ hours of only altis/lakeside on arma 3 and I think me and my squad could bring some great rp situations and a lot of fun for the people of the whitelisted server cause its really hard to rp on the other server when you say "hands up" and they just turn and shoot or when you say "hey man" and you get shot so I REALLY want some good rp. Plus I'm really injoying the server so I would be fun to meet some cool people that are really in to rp. 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes I've played lots of arma 3 altis life and I've played multiple rp server on unturned before but none were whitelisted so no intense rp.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: So me and a group a friend joined the military fresh out of high school. 8 years later we we're apart of the TeamFoxHound special forces. We we're sent  Chernarus  to investigate the Russian government on their biochemical weapons but on our way there in the Blackhawk we we're shot down by and unknown alien weapon. We flew in with 12 people 2 we're the pilots after being shot down there we're only 5 of us that survived the initial crash Ninetails, Coldsteel, Golden, Fox_starwar, and me we quickly ran to a nearby town and held up in a house we tried to communicate with our main base but comms we're down. So we decide we should do what we came here to do. Then skip forward a little to the present day and we will have to see what the server brings our way while we try to finish our mission and find a new heli to get us out of Russia.

Steam profile URL: 76561198124074945

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 5:04 am
Fox_Starwar reacted
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

Decent background, only thing missing is you don't mention ever finding out about the Zombie Apocalypse just that your heli crashed.  5 guys left, do you have 5 friends that you are always playing with? If not make it so they all somehow died, maybe even dying due to the apocalypse, getting bitten and turning, etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 6:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Good application but I'm just concerned at the fact that the premise of roleplaying is "put your hands up" to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:22 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

its not that. that was just a example of something that happened please look at my request of being unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:25 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

and thanks R3dsorialPeak17

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:33 am
Share: