Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Walrus's Whitelist Application

Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: English is my first language but somehow I'm still bad at it. But yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've always loved Rp and grew up acting out medieval battles and spec ops missions with my friends. And I love writing stories and RP is like a story that just keeps evolving and It's amazing.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I was in an rp guild for guild wars 2 for a while, until people just stopped logging on. I have been on the public chernarus server for a couple weeks now, though it's hard to rp with people who just don't want to. Like I said, I loved Rping throughout my childhood. And I like to RP in single player games like skyrim and Fallout and stuff.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

I can switch this around a bit for the new map. But I don't know alot about the new map yet so I'll submit this for now and hope for the best. Please tell me about any critiques and things you might have of the character, and the story and everything. I'd love to hear it.

Elton was a cop before everything went to hell. Heworked in a small town in Canada called Stratford. It was a relatively peaceful town, a good theatre presence which Elton enjoyed. The people were nice, until the day some of them started acting strange.

Reports of canibalism and assault started pouring in from everywwhere across the country and one day, it started happening in Stratford. The town Elton had sworn to protect was being overrun by these feral people that cared little for who or what they hurt. Elton and his fellow officers tried to keep order for a while until it was too much for them to handle. Elton watched some of his best friends and most trusted allies torn to shreds, powerless to stop them from coming back, as the same beasts that took them.

He stayed in Stratford for a while, helping the few survivors left. But every night, he went to sleep alone in his barricaded fortress, and woke up to the sounds of his own screaming as he relived the trauma that brought him to that point.

In September of 2014 a man came in to town looking for shelter from the zombies. Elton brought him to his base, where they talked. The man said he was in Toronto when the outbreak began. and had been there until he left two months ago. He had come to Stratford because he had family here. Before he left Toronto he heard of a place near Russia, that had been so far untouched by the chaos that plagued the world. Cherno he called it. Elton was done with Stratford, everyone he knew was dead and there was no point staying there.

He set of with the traveler to Cherno. They took a bush plane as far as the coast, stopping in PEI to refuel. For such a small province, PEI seemed to be worse off than Ontario. Elton thought little of it, and they quickly refueled at an Isolated private airport. They flew across the ocean and Landed in Cherno on October second. They technically were illegal immigrants, but noone seemed to care. There was chaos in Chernarus, but so far no infected. Elton and the traveller helped out as best they could. They went hunting in the surrounding forests for three days, starting on the sixth. When they came back on the eighth there were few survivors left. Elton left Chernarus the day after, but the traveller stayed behind to help the survivors. Elton couldn't stay, it reminded him too much of the first days of the outbreak in Stratford.

He travelled through russia trying to find another safe haven, to no avail and even went down to Poland and Germany. Nothing. Eventually something pulled him back to Cherno. What it was he couldn't tell you. Just a gut feeling that something was there for him. 

And so he went back.

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 12:26 pm
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer

forgot my steam url 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/sixteensaltines

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 2:35 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Very good app, gl

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 3:40 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Very good app, gl

ReplyQuote
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Very good app, gl

ReplyQuote
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Very good app, gl

ReplyQuote
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

Good application +1 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 5:48 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Nice application. In my eyes you ae accepted. Well done!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 2:28 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Get's my tip o' the hat for length alone, let alone content. Preciate' your work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 11:59 pm
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer

Thankyou!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2017 4:08 am
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Pimpcane

I know this sounds dumb and kinda dismissive. But am I actually accepted? You said "In my eyes you are accepted" does that mean you just hope I get accepted, Its not clear to me, cuz I'm dumb and overthink things. sorry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2017 12:21 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Sixteen Saltines

I know this sounds dumb and kinda dismissive. But am I actually accepted? You said "In my eyes you are accepted" does that mean you just hope I get accepted, Its not clear to me, cuz I'm dumb and overthink things. sorry

Fisher is the staff that goes around and accepts people's applications. So yes you are accepted into whitelisted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 12:13 am
Sixteen Saltines
(@sixteen-saltines)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Posted by: Sixteen Saltines

Fisher is the staff that goes around and accepts people's applications. So yes you are accepted into whitelisted.

Awesome thankyou so much!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 2:58 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

+rep Awesome app mate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2017 1:21 pm
Share: