Notifications
Clear all

Grimms Whitelist Reapplication

Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to be better than what I was, I want to prove to people that I'm not a screw up.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes, Nylex video(s), multiple DnD dungeon masters, I am in Theatre, (Buffalo Bill Cody {Annie get your gun} Theo {Pippin} Harry Bailey {It's a Wonderful life} Lendall {Almost, Maine} Garry {Noises Off} Hugo {Bye bye Birdie} Father {Are we there yet?} Aiden { Last day of School} Donkey {Shrek the musical}.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Howdy there stranger, My name is Farmer Pete, but people call me Pete. I obviously am a farer, and well to tell you the truth, I usually stay close to my farm, I keep within my sacred perimeter. I am welcoming to all fellers, young, old, man, woman, child, but if you pose a threat to me, then I am not going to tolerate it. I sell food for services, and by services I mean I aint too bright, so I need help doing lots of things that involve the more "advanced" way of thinking. so basically, anything that isn't a truck, crops, fishing, or my trusty bolt action rifle, I ain't too good with. Well, it was nice telling you about myself, I hope too see you back here real soon, ya heard? Goodbye now!

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143953280/

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 3:55 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Nice first person view! Despite it's short length I really like it so my tip of the hat to you! +1 (Ya mind if I use that format in my application?)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 12:05 am
Grimm reacted
Share: