Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] millster66 applcation

millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join because i would like to get back into role playing and not having to deal with people kosing or not following what we say.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I have helped play a role in some of nylexs vids and in the normal servers i roleplayed as a hitman,police,military and the militia.                                thanks for reading have a good day 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 12:36 pm
millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

background name; Wolf I was a sniper for the British Royal Marines for 5 years me and my friends where in the city gorod morgan celebrating my birthday as we were walking back home a big group came out of nowhere and I turned around because i do not like the big group and walked down a small footpath beside the building and saw what looked like 2 people dead as i ran to see if they ok but as i got close one turned around with blood and bits of flesh on him and i quickly scavenged through my pockets trying to find anything to help me but the found an old rusty knife as now i have something to defend myself i told him one last time to stand back but he kept coming closer and closer so i stabbed him but that did not stop him so I turned around and ran in to the woods.  

and this is where I come in   

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 1:18 pm
millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082689630/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 1:54 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm pretty sure they won't accept an expert military badass character, maybe change it to something to more average like a farmer or a businessman or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 2:26 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hi, 

I have encountered millster countless amounts of times on Cherno and I can say he has a lot of potential, I enjoy role playing with him and strongly recommend him 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2017 3:38 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hi, 

I have encountered millster countless amounts of times on Cherno and I can say he has a lot of potential, I enjoy role playing with him and strongly recommend him 

ReplyQuote
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hi, 

ReplyQuote
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I have nothing against some people having military characters, or even a more elite member of the military. However, to keep them from becoming the norm I believe they need to have higher standards of application. Three sentences and getting a character who can do almost anything will not cut it. So for now I can't give you my personal approval.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 12:03 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

I've known Millster for quite a while now, is very helpful and friendly both in and out of game. 

+ rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 1:01 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You've gotten plenty of respect from the community but for this to be accepted please make a longer more detailed background that's also realistic. No military snipers, or better yet, military at all characters. Denied, try again in three weeks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 8:59 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

THREE DAYS I MEANT THREE DAYS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 3:23 am
Share: