Notifications
Clear all

Maggen`s Whitelist application.

Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes i am somewhat fluent 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to   join the whitelisted roleplaying community because i am looking for  a more rp like server where you dont get killed every 10 seconds. I would also like to join because i would like to be a part of a community that is nice and more rp style like.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have done some past rp on the reg servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character is named Steffano, He was a mechanic in a low income small town in the middle of New york. He tried his hardest to make it but he soon opend his service to the wrong bunch. He got in buisness with the mob, he used to fix their cars from gunshots and he used to hide evidence that was car related. The police soon caught on to him and he took the blame for everything. He didnt snitch on any of the mob and went down for everything. He found himself in the local prison when the outbreak happend. It didnt take long before the virus hit the prison aswell. This was just at the start of everything. He was well trusted by one of the guards so when the guards had to defend the place he got a revolver with 6 bullets and the key to his cell. The guard told him that if he wasnt back in 1 hour he was to open the cell and only his cell and walk out of there. He did so aswell. He walked out of the prison and started his life in the outbreak. He is now wandering around looking for people and a group to be with. With his past not many fully trusts him but he only means good.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228843012/

Topic starter Posted : 19/11/2017 6:35 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Stop spamming applications, just update it in the comments of your original one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 11:58 pm
Share: