PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

How old are you?:

I am 16 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Sick of all the KOSing crap that the base game and other RP servers have, also, economy ruins the game.

Do you have a working microphone?:

yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes, I have played on a couple of Project Zomboid RP servers (Realistic Zombie survival) and Calradia Roleplay on mount and blade (Medieval Roleplay) also am a frequent D&D player as well.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Noah McSlide

Profession: History Teacher

Biography:

Noah McSlide was a History teacher in College Station TX. Born in Tampa, Florida he moved to College Station when he was young, growing up a rather privileged life with a single mother and two siblings, he didn't have to work a day in his young life. He excelled with good grades in high school, his best being history, later on he would go to Texas A&M university to become a teacher, then later teach at the same high school he went to. One night after staying up rather late on his computer he got an email from a friend and colleague at the high school he worked at. They'd been planning a trip to Moscow for their honeymoon, but his wife was recently expecting, so he offered the plane tickets to Noah and one other he could bring with him. He called up his brother and they headed to Moscow with Russian beauties and history museums everywhere. Though when the outbreak started flights were grounded and he was unable to get home. On the day Moscow was hit he got separated from his brother and he went out to the country side of Russia and has been surviving ever since.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131769722/

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 10:21 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Bumped because of app spam.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 6:39 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Bumped because of app spam.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 6:39 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Jesus bumped again because a crap ton of applications were made.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 8:06 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

No need to bump mate :') I can appreciate this application due to the fact that it is not the general story of being a special forces red beret commando rambo that is only 23 years old.

A big +1 from Michael Ramirez

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 8:23 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

+1, sounds interesting and would love to see this char in play.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 8:36 pm
xBibicaldrift
(@xbibicaldrift)
Active Member Customer

+1. Sounds like an interesting character, I would love to see this in play. (If I ever get accepted XD lol) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 2:09 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

you have my vote, good guy. +1

Also, nice backstory 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 2:54 pm
Tigerbeans
(@tigerbeans)

+1 from me. Probably better than my application tbh. Good job!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 9:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

don't worry about bumping, every application gets read:P 

Nice app, accepted!:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:19 am
Share: