Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisting post example

John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Greetings. The reason for this post to exist is to set an example for the community. It seems that a lot of people don't really know how roleplay works, or how to make a proper character background, or character at all. So, here we go.

How old are you?: 21

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: English is my second most used language, I have no problems using it.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: (insert reason here)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been roleplaying for a total of 6 years, soon to be 7, perhaps even more. I have most of my experience on a game called Cortex Roleplay, which is a game in a game, an arcade mod of Starcraft 2. I have been roleplaying on Skype and steam with more professional friends for almost as long.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: ---

John Norris, 28 years old. Being in the RCMP wasn't always easy, but it's never been harder than on the fatal night of the outbreak. The gun fire, the screams, the massive, green blob of undeads rushing towards the defensive lines of the military. He had helped like he could. But in the end it had proven to be futile, if not to save the lives of a few more. But the infected rushed and rushed, mocking the modern military firepower. Their red eyes were so... Unnatural. So devoid of any intelligence, any thoughts, any humanity. Yet, despite saving so many, he couldn't save his own family. His brother in arms, his friends. Today, John is but a man who's glory days are long passed. He is a friendly man, in general, but his dark past often resurfaces in his mind. It isn't unlikely to find him, in a dark corner or another, weeping in sorrow for his loved ones. A broken man for broken times. God only knows what keeps him amongst the living, if but the sheer determination to live, the minuscule hope to see a better tomorrow.. Should it ever come.

Steam profile URL: (insert steam profile URL)

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:16 pm
MrRawr reacted
Share: