Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] better and improved version of Williams character application.

Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: i am 17 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

yes i speak English very well i live in New Zealand which is a English country. 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: because much people don't role play on public servers which leads to kos and most the time admins are not even on.

Do you have a working microphone?: 

yes a decent one hats sounds alright.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

yes with games like: arma2 rp , dayz rp, gta 5 rp and i have been roleplaying for a year now. 

Character background- My charter William lived in Canada being a very nice person his job was. he worked in a gun store having some gun experience. Once he woke up in his bed hearing nothing even at 10:00 clock He went to the air port and cached a plane to Russia to do  something with work. when he got there he went to his place. woke up the next morning hearing nothing accept groom sounds. He looks outside his window he takes his base ball bat to check on the neighbor right next him. he opened the door the neighbor that looked dead like the neighbor ran at William with a growl garbing William. William took the baseball bat hitting him every where still not dying. he hit the walker in the head instantly killing it he hit the head again checking if it was fully dead. he looked around seeing the walkers chewing on people and the people turning into walkers. William grabbed much as he can, he took his m16a1 that his granddad gave him before passing away giving him the m16a1 that he used in the cold war. having woodland camo on it. and took food he walked and met 2 people random people named Проничев василий  and Denny Flores. I met them in a small refuge camp. Проничев василий was Russian barely knowing any English and Denny Flores being a american. 

that is my character Williams story.

IF i get in i will role play hard as i can like a man struggling to take a shit\

http://steamcommunity.com/id/amanramola/  

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 10:19 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Um just a quick question, besides the bio going in and out of present tense and past tense, how in gods graces would a Canadian (Which the gun laws there are stricter than US) go over to Russia with his grandfathers M16 over to a foreign country and keep it in his house without the authorities reprimanding him? And if he lived in Canada, why would he have another house in Russia? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:29 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 4:57 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

I love you not in a gay way