Notifications
Clear all

SwatNinja's revised whitelist application

SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

How old are you: 14

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? I like to play RP because I like to have a story with my character and enjoy playing with others have other people reactions instead of pvp where there is none but set kill

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? I have been taught English y whole life, so yes 

Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have a working micophone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?  I have played over 800 hours of unturned with 4/5 of those being Role play and 75 hours of space engineers Role Play and Halo 5 CLAN Role play 345 hours

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

~~Personal information~~

Name: Han Walker
Date of Birth: August 8 1983
Occupation/Heritage: Born in Washington Seattle USA Heritage Asian American
Former Job/Profession: Private Security

I have been in the Security Business since I got out of high school. Life was hard as a kid after the age of 9 I moved to San Francisco with my mom after my mom told the cops about how abusive our father was. He in now serving a 30 year sentence so he has been out of our way since then. After that my mom got a good job as a lawyer and she be gone most nights. I didn't have much friends until high school when I met my best friend John me and him hanged out a lot. Then one day after my client was transported the city went into mass panic. People running everywhere from something I didn't know by what though. After the accident me and the gang took hideout on an old farm for a few months then left after the supplies ran out. Now we travel trying to scavenge what we can when we have time. Life is hard but we make it work trying to keep each others hopes up. We meet people along the way helping them and getting to know them. Our group went from 5 to 26 in a couple months after people started to join us. People are thinking about making a community to live and grow our own supplies. Though that is a challenge since everything is low like rations and ammo. We will find a way to survive and keep going. We thinking about calling the place NEWMERICA

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 5:05 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Too short of a story, little bit confused on how it lines up with the lore.

-rep

-hunter1k

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 4:48 pm
Share: