Notifications
Clear all

(REVISED) Whitelist Application : Zack Preston

OffensiveJokesInbound
(@offensivejokesinbound)

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I Want To Experience Roleplay at its Finest and Feel the Realism with less chance of someone Ruining my immersion.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes , My Roleplay Experience is From GTA V (FiveM) , Garry's Mod.

Personal Information: Name : Zack Preston

:Date Of Birth : 19th December 1996

:Born in : Washington,Illinois

:Occupation : Hitman

:Zack Is known to be a... : Friendly Guy, Skilled in Close and Long Range Combat, Funny Guy, Short-Tempered,                                                                                                          Creative, Loyal, have a good reaction time

:Zack's Apperance: Black Skin, Long Haired, Clean Shaved (No Beard), Skinny, 5'7 feet tall

Character background : My Character Name Is Zack Preston Or Also Known As Z...(That's His Initial) , He was a Well-Known Hitman in the crime world before the "Apocalypse" happenned, He's 21 Years Old and has been doing the dirty job for 2 years. he got a contract to Kill one of the named Business man in Russia, so Z and his best friend "Mike" flew from America to Russia. After they landed they booked a low-price hotel and infiltrate this "Business Man". 5 days has passed, they got the building layouts, vents, and many more.so they grabbed their gear and They're On Their Way To The Target's Building Until... it all goes south. The securities knew that they were coming and without hesitation the security open fires right when they were about to sneak in. Mike got shot on the right shoulder... people was screaming and running left and right, that was my chance to carry Mike and get the hell out from there. so i ran to Mike's Body and Carried him. we were inside the crowd and we ran to an apartment. i put mike down and said "Everything is going to be okay" while bandaging him. after that we ran to a fire exit that leads to an alleyway and we seen what we couldn't believed... a "Thing" who is eating someone's body and it looked at us... Mike grabbed his gun and aimed it to the "thing" while its running towards us in Full Sprint. Mike took the shot and its dead, not long after that we heard multiple gunshots accross the streets and we seen more "Thing" Running Torwards people who's shooting. we ran back inside and ran to the rooftop to see what's happening to the town. once we got there... its a hell of a mess... Army Was Deployed Really fast and then we heard a state alarm and Mike Said "You hear that? That's the State Alarm !", after that we ran back downstairs and opened 1 of the room and turned on the TV and there it was... Emergency Broadcast... but Zack Couldn't really Understand what is it about untill Mike Said "A Virus? Wait so this "Things" are Zombies!?" They Knew that the world they once knew has turned in to a Hell. Mike said "Find a bag and fill it in with food and water after that we go back to our hotel and get ourselves some weapons that we leaved in the room." So i grabbed what i can find and we ran to our hotel and then grabbed ourselves some weapons and camp out for the night. its been 11 days after the Virus broke out Zack and Mike was pretty good. on the morning they walked to a path where it leads to a radio station, so that Mike can request a helicopter pick-up so that the both of us can get back to America. Until a shot fired and hits Mike right on the chest. Zack dragged Mike to a stone and Mike said "Zack... Please... Survive.... dont...die...for me..." and that was the last day that Zack heard Mike's Voice... From that day Zack swore to Mike that he will survive no matter what, even if it costs another man's life he will do it in the name of his Best Friend Mike.

Steam Url :    http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiky701/

That's All From Me Thankyou.

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 10:32 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

So how did you get into the criminal line of work as a hitman (ages 19?) and after 2 years you were a well known hitman? where were your parents? who were you working for.
For me there is not enough character background, and im asking you to pick a backstory that is somewhat relatable, more believable.

Denied

Feel free to reapply though, just take not of what I've suggested.
Good luck 🙂

Dan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2018 4:44 am
OffensiveJokesInbound
(@offensivejokesinbound)

okay thank you for the tips

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 11:12 am
Share: