Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] SWATNINJA'S White list Application

SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

How old are you: 14

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? I like to play RP because I like to have a story with my character and enjoy playing with others have other people reactions instead of pvp where there is none but set kill

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? I have been taught English y whole life, so yes 

Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have a working micophone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?  I have played over 800 hours of unturned with 4/5 of those being Role play and 75 hours of space engineers Role Play and Halo 5 CLAN Role play 345 hours

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

~~Personal information~~

Name: Han Walker
Date of Birth: August 8 1983
Occupation/Heritage: Born in Washington Seattle USA Heritage Asian American
Former Job/Profession: USA Marine Corps

I have been in the Marine Corps since I got out of high school. Life was hard as a kid after the age of 9 I moved to San Francisco with my mom after my mom told the cops about how abusive our father was. He in now serving a 30 sentence so he has been out of our way since then. After that my mom got a good job as a lawyer and she be gone most nights. I didn't have much friends until high school when I met my best friend John and we joined the marines together right after school.After being deployed in Israel in the town of  Nahariya where a public hospital was being set up for the sick. A nasty disease has came to play in the mid east after a bio bomb was detonated by terrorist. We staid with the doctors that came from overseas to make sure they were safe. Me has a Corporal had control over 27 soldiers while there was another Corporal with 24. Him and I controlled the camp from riots and other dangerous situations. Though one day a doctor was attacked by a patient that was out of control we had to restrain him while the doctor was treated. Though it was weird the patient didn't like he had any control. People started to get worse and the attacks kept happening then one day something clicked. Everybody turned and went against us the doctors though looked fine but set every patient. Then with a roar they attacked as one. We all ran outside and got cover, to this day I regret saying the two words that haunt me everyday,''Open Fire''. All the bodies piled up after the first mag then the second and finally I said cease fire before the third mag could be put in. there was it least 100 hundred or more. After that we burned the bodies and secured the doctors, but they didn't know anything. Finally we got a message that were being pulled out. After that transportation ceased to exist for any civilian. After time has passed cities fell one by one and then none me and my squad went into the wild looking for a way to survive. Though we did it the hard way helping other survivors but not saying yes to any bandits that came our way they either ran away or ended up on the curb. That's my story but its not over yet for my journey hasn't cam to an end yet. Its a mystery were I will end up.

Steam AngryGiant808

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 4:41 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Not too shabby but military characters are looked down upon usually... read the lore and write a bit longer of a story, change the military part of him to something non-military, and you should be golden!

+Rep -Rep

-hunter1k

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 4:50 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied. Not a well researched military background, not enough information about how the character acts, how he perceives the world, how emotional is he, essentially nothing about his actual thoughts and psyche. Reapply in a minimum of three days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 6:09 pm
Share: