Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Stagg's Whitelist App

Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:

Hello! My name is Chris Stagner, and I am a 16 year-old godlike Unturned player and roleplayer. I would say that I am mature for my age, but in my opinion the people who put that stuff in their apps are the ones who are only "mature" until they get accepted and start f%#@ing around. My most common aliases are Chris, Chrissy, and Staggs, but I have recently become known (in the Nylex discord) as MeLikeBigBoom. I will put it out there. I'm straight. I know that may come as a shock to some of you, but I feel I have nothing to hide.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes. English is and always will be my primary language. I also have a bilingual stamp on my diploma signifying that am fluent in Spanish, so I could serve as a translator if needed (I do it in CS:GO all the time)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want to join this Whitelisted community because I feel that it is my duty to fulfill the role that I set out to pursue when I first joined a Nylex server. It would also be awesome if I didn't get caught up in the "KOS/Revenge KOS" boo boo that I feel is recurrent on the normal servers. 

Do you have a working microphone?:

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have been roleplaying since Nylex had 200 subs. When I was 9 I got my first "Job" as a Colonel in RSF (A Roblox Clan lol). From there it's taken off and Ive been in positions of power in numerous roleplaying organizations across many servers and games. Starting in late June of 2017 I also got accepted to be part of the Nylex Whitelist after presenting an outstanding application to further my roleplay skills.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:  

As Chris grew up, he always felt that something was coming, although he never fully knew what. After getting bullied into being called "Chrissy" in middle school, he gained the nick-name "Staggs" after his friends found out he took out his anger by hunting male deer, called Stag. In the 10th grade, it all went downhill. As soon as the virus spread, Chris had to change fast. Within a week of the outbreak, he watched his turned sister Molly brutally murder his parents. He was forced to kill her, but saved his baby brother Boston. Unfortunately, months later Boston was bitten and turned, stunting his growth. When Chris realized that his undead brother would never grow up and was practically harmless because of his lack of teeth, he decided to keep Boston alive. When the Dark Star, A Virginia anti-government organization, recruited Chris at age 16, he packed a brown satchel with clothes, food rations, and his turned brother and set out to join the clan. During their efforts, the Dark Star successfully extracted information regarding a cure from a kidnapped CIA official. Unfortunately, the information was that there was no way to cure these beings, due to the fact that killing the parasites in the turned victims brains would kill the host also. When hearing this, and realizing that his past years efforts had been for nothing, Chris went postal, and killed his Dark Star squadron in a dispute over trying to kill Boston. When news of a rogue member reached Dark Star officials, they sent militia to extract Chris from Virginia and bring him to a Russian countryside codenamed "Cherno". When being discriminated for having a turned brother on the ride over, Chris let his temper get the best of him, and attacked the crew of the NATO Blackhawk that was transporting him to Cherno. However, after killing the pilots, Staggs realized he did not know how to fly a helicopter, and had to emergency land just off the coast of Cherno. After miraculously surviving the crash, Chris made his way with Boston to the shore to seek a new life. As Chris traveled more and more in the dense wilderness, he grew attached, and gained knowledge of the local plants and people, making him immune to their deceptive ways. The vigilante began to gain a sense of stealth (as well as over 500 confirmed human kills). The only way to find him now is by traveling into the woods of Cherno late at night, and shooting off a green flare to your north. If you hear the distorted cry of a baby, you will know he is near, But he will always see you before you see him. 

Thank you for reading my lore I just made up and I hope to see you all on the Whitelist servers. 

-Staggs

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Staggboi/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 11:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

that voice clip alone makes this the best application so farXD

Really interesting lore too, awesome write up! Application accepted, hope to see you on the server!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:03 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

that voice clip alone makes this the best application so farXD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:49 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer