Clear all

[Solved] gsop's Whitelist Application

gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Native speaker

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a server with a community of players who are capable of following rules, and put a little more effort into their playing than those on public servers

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Previous RP servers, LARP, light RP in other games such as Garry's Mod

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: (I will be referencing my friend's post, here's a link) Terry Smith is a war photographer who went Chernarus with Mark Jones. He spent his youth exploring the woods near his home, and has always been an adventurous person. He takes a lot more risks than Mark Jones, and gets close to dangerous situations as part of his job before and after the zombie apocalypse. This also comes with the downside of his sometimes recklessness, and he can get too deep into dangerous situations.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/gsop/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 11:14 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 2:05 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member