RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?

I'm 15 years old. 16 in January

Are you somewhat fluent in English?

Yes, i'm very fluent.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community.

I have been playing on the Chernarus server trying to get known as a good person but that has been very difficult, due to the Kossers. I always give them a second chance to give me back whats mine and then i would forgive them but that never worked so i've had enough of those kind of people. I would want to join the whitelisted RP community because i want a new and good roleplaying experience. And to have that "freedom" of walking around the map and RP without watching my back or stumbling upon someone that would want to KOS me. I would love to teach some people how to RP in different ways aswell.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes i do.

Have you had any previous Roleplaying experience? (if so we would love to hear about it!)

Yes. I've had previous experience in a lot of games where i RP'ed such as Arma 3, GTA SA RP /SAMP, Minecraft

Character Background - Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is - try to keep things realistic.

Jake, a loving husband and a father of two. He wasn't always the toughest guy around but something changed him. When he was 25 years of age he joined the Navy. He was the best sniper of them all. The war changed him to be a more tougher man and a more respectful guy. He has experienced a lot of things he didn't want to. Bad things. When he did all his years in the Navy and came home his wife didn't feel like he was the old Jake.

A few weeks went by, Jake was watching TV as always when something about a "Virus" came up. He didn't think much of it and just switched channels. One day he wanted to do something fun and spend quality time with his family so he took them on a Trip to New York City. That's where all the bad things started happening. He saw dead people running after humans and eating them. He remembered what he watched on TV so he started the car and drove off with his family somewhere safe. His wife and children didn't make it. He was so devastated he didn't care about anything. But then he used his Survival and sharpshooting skills to live, hunt and survive, and has helped many people in his way.

The only thing  keeping Jake alive is the memory of his own family

Steam Profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/GuardiaN1337CW/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:36 pm
Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

Well written! I hope you get accepted soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:48 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

We're gonna have a lot of high ranked ex-military/snipers whom lost their family on the servers. It looks fairly well written. Don't know you from in game though, so I can't say anything about that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:52 pm
Nylex reacted
RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the comment

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 9:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)