Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Application for Owen

DolanDe
(@dolande)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: I am around 15-16, and mature for my age.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am fluent enough to have a nice conversation without making it awkward.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I have been playing with Mr.Rawr for a lot of time(4yrs), we became best friends..We play on diferent rp servers from time to time and are both unturned veterans.. About a year ago we stumbled upon your servers and absolutely loved it, we played on it for a while and then gave up because of kosers and kids robbing us 24/7, I would like to joi nthe whitelisted so I can share the same experiences that me and Rawr shared a long time ago, with other mature people.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?:I have much experience with unturned and unturned roleplaying and was Officer on minecraft roleplay server (shoot me)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was one of the members of the slumber camp that Mr.Rawr went to, in June of '15... After the incidents happened, (won't write long on it, Rawr made a https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/lore-and-stories/dear-diary-2 ) I seperated from the group of students along with another friend with some basic supplies. We stumbled upon a car after trekking for 7 days and now we reached our destination...Washington, where I met with Rawr and explained eveyrthing. from that point on, The trio of us walked as one, walking wherever the wind takes us.. Later Rawr established an Army to help other survivors and I am now serving the role of Co-leader in it....

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Top_Time/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:53 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I'm gonna get triggered and break everyone's fidget spinners if this cunt doesn't get accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 2:53 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

sounds good! Welcome, hf:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:31 pm
Share: