Clear all

[Solved] Logan's Application

Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:

I am 15 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes, English is my primary language, I also speak some Spanish.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I've always had a love for roleplaying as it lets me enjoy my time playing Unturned and I don't have to worry about being shot in the face every 5 minutes. I would love to join the whitelisted community so I can play with other people who enjoy roleplaying as much as I do, and follow the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): 

Yes, I spend time playing on the Pandahut roleplay servers, I have roleplayed on Arma 2, and Garry's Mod.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Logan was never attached to anyone in his life, he was bullied as a child growing up in America, and in his spare time he would take rocks and throw them at squirrels. Throughout highschool, he discovered his love for hunting. He got a job as a game warden in South Texas, but after he was caught with drugs, he was fired. Logan decided he wanted to start his life over, so he moved to Russia to pursue his passion for hunting. He built a small cabin in the woods North of the town of Gorka, where he lived for 2 years. One day he noticed that the amount of deer in the area was rapidly declining. He decided that it was time to leave his forest and finally go into the city. When he arrived, he was shocked. There were no people left, but instead walking corpses.  Due to the food shortage, Logan was very hungry. After walking around in the city, he saw a man walking around by himself. Desperate for food, Logan aimed his rifle and shot the man. Lets just say his belly was a little bit bigger when he left the city compared to when he entered it. 

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158607267/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:36 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Good Job Hope You Get In.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:46 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

In the beginning this guy was a bit iffy but the longer I played with him the better and friendlier he became. Now after a month, maybe a month and a half of playing with him, I can consider him a friend. I will vouch for him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:49 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

Hope you get in and nice background story. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:51 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

He is a very skilled player and should be let in!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:37 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Met Logan a month and half ago and I can say that he definitely deserves to get. He's nice and a super good role player. 

-Cody 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 11:06 pm
SOSA - RUSHNATO
(@rushnato)
Active Member Customer

nice story it seems so real

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 11:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

sounds good and a lot of vouchers, welcome aboard!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:19 pm
Share: