Clear all

Kacper's Whitelist Application

kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you:

I'm 13 on the first of July.

Are you fluent in speaking English:

I am very fluent in English and can type quite quickly too.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community:

I've always wanted to play on a proper RP server where the community is nice and doesn't just KOS everyone. I also really enjoy playing unturned and unturned RP so that's why I want to join the server

Do you have a working microphone:

I have a working microphone and headphones.

Have you had previous roleplaying experience:

I have loads of RP experience from playing on the normal Nylex servers (which I applied to be staff on).

Character Backstory:

My character is an ex-military scout who goes by the name of 'Kacper'. When the outbreak happened he was making his way down to the hospital to get a knee checkup from the last time he went to battle. Driving through town, he noticed a shadowy figure behind curtains attacking something, thinking it was just a family, messing around he drove on and got to the hospital. In the hospital, his knee was properly stitched up again and given strong antibiotics. While he made his way out of the hospital he heard a voice cry "RUN!", just after that, he heard a gunshot. Turning round the corner he saw bodies laying on the floor. Being an ex-military he thought it was right to check on them, but little did he know about those bodies. Suddenly, they stood up and with hunger in their eyes. Started strolling towards him. He knew something wasn't right and that he had to run to his car. All the groans and moans made him feel uncomfortable and stressed. Opening the car door he hit his knee and fell into the car although he could barely move, he had to push the pedal and go. Kacper drove away as far as he could and made a stop near the beach. It was getting dark and his knee was killing him but he remembered about the antibiotics. Swallowing them slowly, his car began to roll down the beach almost as if he did put the handbrake on. That is exactly what happened, it rolled down into the sea and was ever to be seen again. And from that day on he travels alone scavenging for painkillers food and resources.

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168130392/

If you would like to contact me for whatever reason reply on this post or message me on discord.

@Kacper#5528

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:18 pm
RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

Great story. +

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:38 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 7:48 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

I forgot to add that even if this application gets rejected plz contact me to tell me or just reply on this post please that would be very much appreciated 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 5:47 pm
John Norris
(@john-norris)
Eminent Member

Approved. Welcome to the whitelisted servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 9:17 am
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for your time

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 10:26 am
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm still not allowed on the whitelisted server...

Anyone know what's going on?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 4:38 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: kacpero243

I'm still not allowed on the whitelisted server...

Anyone know what's going on?

From what I know, moderators can only approve people on the forums, they can't actually add them to the whitelist. You'll have to wait for an admin to see this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 5:12 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

Oh ok

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 7:14 pm
kacpero243
(@kacpero243)
Eminent Member Customer

"Swallowing them slowly, his car began to roll down the beach almost as if he did put the handbrake on."

Its supposed to say didnt not did. Ive only just realised.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 8:04 am
Share: