Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] DontMindMe's Application (REWRITTEN)

dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

I've decided to rewrite my application, due to the fact I thought the first one was rushed and bad, I rewrote alot of the story and added and removed a few things.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes!

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Used to actively play on the servers until I was driven tired of the same mindless Robplay that’s currently going on, I also used to play the same type of roleplay on *cough* Roblox, please don’t judge me

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, a microphone attached to my headset, not exactly Youtube quality but it's not bad.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):  Yes!, me and my 2 friends Laxpro443 and Penus/Oxi Deaction decided to find a server we could play on when the rest of the squad wasn't online, ended up finding a Life RP server called "Asteria" where we had a nice grocer shop, pretty good reputation, but it shut down 2 months ago, rip.

I’ve also played a very small amount of DarkRP too, but lost interest due to the toxicity.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Used to live on a farm far away from most cities, and atleast a 100km to the nearest ocean, with limited access to the outside world, where most of my life was based on being able to sustain myself, as I was of course expected to do something too on the farm, which was mostly hunting and woodchopping, which proves helpful in the case of an apocalypse,

Due to the lack of much info from the outside world, life was lived normally until the changes reached the humble farm, power was a problem and soon water stopped running and we all knew something was wrong, we decided to flee out into the wilderness, since we had a slight bit of common sense and knew a large city would be some of the first places to fall.

We take the few guns and scarce ammo we have at the farm we head out into the forest, trying to remain low and wait it out like a lot of people want to do, sadly not everyone has the luck to remain as low.

About 3-4 weeks we are attacked by bewildered hooligans, mouths wrapped in bandanas with all types of things, ranging from skulls to bullets, I manage to hide in a bush where that I remain, they threaten to kill the rest of my family,

I hide in a bush aiming my only rifle, infact it’s an M1 Garand, aiming at the threat, theres around 3 or 4 of them threatening and kicking my loved ones, lined up 1 by 1.

I take a shot at one of them, who falls to the ground, but looks like he survived, I swear I aimed for the head! He tries to stand up again, but fails and falls down, but I get a glimpse of his chest, and it seems like I hit him there, I honestly just want to die, I forgot all about parallax!

It felt like minutes, but only happened in a few seconds, and now his friends are helping him up, and end up using his skull covered bandage to stop the bleeding.

They make a hasty decision to enter their small van, and carry my family in there, who is crying for me, but I’m powerless against 4 armed hooligans when all I have is a rifle with limited ammunition.

I decide to look away and lay in cover, with no one to survive with any longer and a raided camp, I decide to venture out far while trying to stay alive…

My RP name is Mike “Mind”

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/dankmemes4you/

I'm also in Rawrs clan!

-DontMindMe

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:48 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Also forgot to mention, I have 662 hours on Unturned, 400+ were on your servers, I'm definently dedicated!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 8:54 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

In my opinion i don't think you deserve to go on Nylex's Whitelisted servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:00 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Oh noes!

I had opinions about Pike, which helped get him demoted and now you don't have an advantage and is salty!

Also notice how you have no reasonings at all, just 1 line, which proves that you just hate me for the fact that I helped getting Pike demoted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 9:08 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

1. You were an awful team member 2.You have quite alot of KOS reports on you

That's all i have to my opinion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:14 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Skidro can you explain why? You can't just randomly go on posts and say no. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:15 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

I didn't randomly do it. He gave his opinion on me many times before, I'm just doing the same to him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:19 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Skidro, tell me of my Kos reports, and I'll debunk  tommorow due to the fact I'm on a phone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 9:28 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Not sure how he behaved amongst you guys, but he's a loyal member in my army. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:12 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

If you search for DontMindMe in the Report part of the forum, you will find only one where I'm to blame, which was with Sir_Abomb9's shop, which was solved inside the group without the need of staff interence, he also put the blame on me even though we were 2 about it. (Penus was involved too)

Therefor I'd say the few reports on me arn't an issue, and are disproven.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 2:39 pm
Share: