Notifications
Clear all

Stanky's new and improved application

Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

How old are you?: 13 (mature for age)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: very fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a proper roleplaying experience without kosers. I think people might actually roleplay on these servers.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have some experience in real life. Me and some friends were roleplaying one of the fallout games in our backyards. We kept to our characters pretty well accept for the times when we realized we needed a new rule. Doing this multiple times allows me to know how to post-apocalyptic roleplay. I have many other roleplay IDEAS that could be interesting on the servers. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I'm Stanky just the average 13-year old texan. I'm a great shot since i'm from texas. My mother died holding back zombies to let me escape. I took the car and drove off up-north. I thought it'd be safer. It wasn't that safe. So I went stowaway on a boat. I ended up in a country called Chenarus.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303432897/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 9:28 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

I have a better character background on the "lore and stories" page

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 7:27 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there StankyFeetGaming. After reading your application I have decided to accept you into the servers. Welcome to the whitelisted servers, please remember any rule breaking will result in a ban. 

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:30 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 10:32 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

13 year old that knows how to shoot again, can be excusable if you told how, not just say "I'm from Texas, we all know how to shoot guns" I'm from Texas in real life, I live there, I don't know how to shoot a gun. yet a thirteen year old knows how to Drive, shoot a gun, and drive a boat? without getting lost at sea, going to a country that's called Chenarus when that's in Russia, not it's own country... How on earth did this get accepted?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:56 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

no i was stowaway on a boat.. I can do all those other things though. Also chenarus is a fictional place and i was unaware that it was not a fictional country. Also did you not read "I have a better character background on the lore and stories page"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:07 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Stankyfeetgaming

no i was stowaway on a boat.. I can do all those other things though. Also chenarus is a fictional place and i was unaware that it was not a fictional country. Also did you not read "I have a better character background on the lore and stories page"

Sorry I missed the part where you said that you were a stowaway, my bad, and if you can do these things in real life, why not explain how you came to be able to do these things in the biography, I also didn't read your lore in "Lore and Stories" which I enjoyed reading much more than I did the application just now, I apologize for coming off cross, as for making it to Russia on a boat you'd have to go through the North Sea and the Baltic to get to Russia which I guess is possible. I'm also saying it's not impossible to know how to Shoot a gun, and Drive a car at such a young age (My cousin can in fact, when he was twelve do these things) it's just very unlikely.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 11:17 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

Actually, it's not that unlikely. I know tons of people around my age that can do that stuff. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:41 pm
Share: