Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Pls Lem me join the server

semso321123
(@semso321123)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:71

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes english was my thirdteent language 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I have expirienced the war in real life i liked to shot nazzis but when i see a jew i kill him fiirst cus fucked them .me and hitler had actualy something in common ,but unturned is realy nice game so yeah why not join the server

Do you have a working microphone?:sir i have even a self made microphone and speaker .

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Sir,i have been in world war 2 so i know how it goes ,beter then more then half of your server.Im a living actor 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:My name would be badudin he is a cool guy who eats pussy for breakfest .he only knew 2 things and they were the best side from him "women and war "he is an expirienced solider and healer if it comes to life and death situations.he is always searhing for new pussys.so watch out female unturned players .i would not be friendly i would probably kill everyone who is on my sight .i will be a living terminator .not gona make any allias or teams cus that is for pussys and let me tell you sir im not a pussy .im a real thug .i only trust one kind of people and that is my homes ezniee and ma niga c.j

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GamingHunterFreak2/

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 8:52 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Literal pussy detroya here i already saw this was a joke so i guess this is denied 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 9:06 pm
semso321123 reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Very good, I want to see this person on WL. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 9:07 pm
semso321123 reacted
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

This shit stopped being funny last year. Try being more creative next time.

Fuck off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 6:00 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Jeff the Pilot

This shit stopped being funny last year. Try being more creative next time.

Fuck off.

YOU FUCKING NORMIE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 6:05 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied, no explanation needed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:27 pm
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

Considering you would be 71, you would have been born around 1946 and 1947, about a year after ww2 ended. And you definitly wouldnt fight in that war as a baby...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 9:06 am
Share: