Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Kthomp1049d's Application for Whitelist!

SeaHawk777
(@seahawk777)

How old are you?: I am currently 14 years of age. 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: English is my main language they make me take Spanish in school which I understand can help while talking with people from Spanish speaking countries.

Why do you want to join the white listed role playing community?: I have always loved acting as a kid and pre-teen. I take singing lessons and acting lessons so maybe I'll be in a play some day. I always just loved being a character and pretending to be someone. Each person has different characteristics and when they act they bend those and make new ones.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I actually have two so if one gets messed up I have a backup

Have you had any previous role playing experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been on fudgies server and 2 other roleplay servers they seem to have a couple kosers which is annoying when your trying to act. Each server I respected the rules and didnt get mad on their characters decisions an just kept acting it out.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: His name will be Chase a former Swat team member. He has 2 children named Lousy and Charles who are twins. They are both 4 years of age. His wife Meghan stays at home with them while Chase fought and arrested "bad people"(as his son and daughter called them). He was out checking a farm for a potential suspect. As he pulled up the farm seemed abandoned. He got out of his car and started to walk up to the door. As he was about to knock he heard a scream from inside the house. Then silence again. He grabbed his Heart breaker from his vehicle and kicked the door in. When the door slammed open the potential suspect was right there but he didn't seem himself. His eyes were droopy and half shut. As he walked closer and closer to Chase his body seemed more and more lifeless. Then out of nowhere someone else appears that looks even more lifeless. The two men with lifeless eyes snapped at Chase. Chase ran to his car and called for backup but no one answered. He drove to the station only to find more lifeless bodies walking around. He grabbed his family and hid them away in a bunker in Everette. He told them he would come back as soon as possible. He know what was happening and he know he wouldnt be back for a while. If you need more tell me I love to write stories and backgrounds. Chase is my character.

Steam profile URL: seahawk77712

If I do get accepted how will I be contacted?

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 12:40 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

your reason to join might have been the best one i have seen but the fact that your character is a former " swat team member" kinda ruins it since any  military/swat app's get denied + we need your steam profile link not ur name

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 6:39 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

I feel like you might be onto something here; however, you need to give your character more life. Tell us about who he is, what his job is, stories from his past. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 7:37 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Good foundation here, but there's a lot of information lacking, especially history. It helps whenever you go into the finite details like maybe how did he and his wife meet? Maybe some about his time has a swat member or becoming a swat member/police officer. Usually we don't accept people who choose those professions but you seem that you want a genuine roleplay experience. For now this is denied, I'll give you a three day cool down but only because I want you to spend the time to make this application better.

Reading the rules is imperative to staying on the server, those can be found here:

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

To improve your application I would highly recommend checking out Opti's guide to roleplay. It will help you with ideas and overall how to make a better application. It may be found here:

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:25 pm
Share: