Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] This is my second application cus the first one didnt send

semso321123
(@semso321123)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:71

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes english is my thirdteent language 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Sir i was in the world war 2 in real life not like some kids .i loved to kill nazzis but when i see a jew he has the advantage .so i kill him first ,so yeah unturned is a great game so why not .

Do you have a working microphone?:Sir i have even a self made microphone and speaker 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Like i said i have been in ww2 my expirienced there is good ,i can role play it cus i have been in  that kind of situations 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:My name would Be badudin he would be a real gangster nigger ,real thug like somone would prefer .My special powers would be going invisible when is dark so nobody could see me.i have been a profesional street nigger since i was born so i would say a natural talent .i had 5 wifes 17 litle niggers and a good neightboor who sold me cristal meth and showed me how to cook it .With my free time i used to cook and sell the cooking stuff (if you know what i mean **)when the appocalipse started all my litle niggers died and i sold all 5 wifes for internet connections cus it was so expensive in the zombie world .I would probably  kill every guy who comes in  my sight if he is white.IF black then he is arlight then we could be invisible togheter at night .My full time job is searching and hunting for pussy cus its hard to find good pussy in the zombie world.that is the story of badudin 

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 9:12 pm
big papa
(@cryptic_fusion)

+rep fantastic story 11/10

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 10:56 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

God in concrete form +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 11:07 pm
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

Amazing really amazing!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 11:16 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

lmao dude if you were 71 you would be born in 1941 trust me i know because my grandma was born during that time and she is 71. Also the spelling in this shows that you aren't that age . But i have to give it to you this shit made me laugh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 2:41 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

still want to see you accepted +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 2:41 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep best man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:30 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

My heart says to accept this but unfortunately, my mind says I must deny this. I am sorry friend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:31 pm
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

My heart says to accept this but unfortunately, my mind says I must deny this. I am sorry friend.

What are you doing Potion!?

He would be perfect in WL :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 3:49 am
Share: