Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My whitelist application

RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

How old are you?: I am 16 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I'd say almost fluent 🙂

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I had this idea to play in apocalypse themed roleplay server for a while, I never started a search for one.. When winter sale in steam began I bought first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead series. I fell love with this game and I cant wait until I have raised enought money to buy a next season 😀 And then I put these two things together, and remembered that Nylex RP videos are something along these lines. I searcher for his server and I got it, I played there for a week or less i'd say and then I went to website to see what cool stuff are there and I found a WL server what by the looks of it has everything I would like.. I also like the fact that community is closed what makes everyone even more closer and people are doing what they like/love in this server and I'd love to be part of it.

Do you have a working microphone?: No, I do not :/

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Well, most of the roleplay servers out there are City roleplays and usually those aren't really well done by staff, and rule breaking players are bringing in only bad effect..  But I do have had amazing roleplay experiences, for this question i'd pick my most favourite experience of all time 😛 So it was on a military roleplay server, and new update for the server brought a lot of cool air vehicles and since both army bases had air fields then staff developed new division called Air Force.. I was aircraft mechanic in Soviet Russia's base.. My job was always to take care of pilot gear, airfield and aircrafts. Sometimes I event got to be in control tower, and I saw how people in tower talked with pilots and gave them permissions to take off.. Just amazing experience 🙂

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Alvin Atwood

Before the outbreak..

So before the outbreak, when I was child, my dad was a hunter and he always promised me that when I get 6 I can go together with him.. On my 6th birthday he bought me my own rifle, he teached me how to clean the gun and how to shoot it.. Few weeks after hard training I finally got to go to hunting with my dad, but sadly we didnt have enought luck, next time I got a hit on a rabbit I was thrilled and I felt like this is what I want to do for the rest of my life but as I grew older my intentions went over to architecture, and this is what I went to learn.

When the outbreak began..

I was sitting in room, just my workbench and a young man with bear(me).. It was rainy outside, and I had to complete my final work to finally achieve first part of my life - getting a job as a architect. I worked a good couple of hours on my project until I took a break, I went to kitchen and saw my mom and dad listening radio really carefully.. When my dad saw me standing on a doorway he said: "Alvin, let's go!" I was really confused what was going on, we put our boots on and went behind our neighbours door.. And by the looks of them I think they were already aware of what was going on aswell and I still didnt know anything what was going on! My dad and neightbours setted up a meeting for tomorrows early morning to discuss this problem.. On that night I couldn't sleep at all, and as right when I passed out my dad woke me up and we went back to our neightbours yard, this was first time I finally heard what was going on, to this date I'm still not exactly sure what happened but I don't even have time to think about this nowdays. Neightbours called it a zombie outbreak, I didn't belive it at first because it sounded like a video game.. But when I saw armed police driving down the streets and saying everyone to stay inside I relized that this is a reality and we need to do something... I told my dad that lets pack everything in the car and lets get the hell out of the town, mom didn't even wan't to leave the house but when we sat on the car she runned out of the house aswell and jumped in the car.. We were headed on South-West and our final destination was Italy, After 30 minutes of driving we passed Estonian border, luckily there was not any problems with this, from Latvia to Poland-Lithuanian border everything was quiet, for a second we thought it was a false alarm and it was just a false alarm but quarantine worker said us that the virus might have got to Russia with a plane. The further we drove towards Italia the more we started to meet military personel.. In Austria, Graz we took a wrong way on high-way and we ended up in Austrian-Slovenian Border, we were about to turn over and go back to our original road but my mom thought that it would be good idea to get some rest in Slovenia and get to Italy with Cruise boat, me and my dad agreed with her and thats what we did.. After arriving Chernarus we booked a hotel in Chernogorsk, we stayed there for a couple of days just waiting for our cruise. A night before cruise day I had a serious talk with my dad, I said to him that I want to stay in this beautyful city, it was nice here and military was on high alert, what could possibly go wrong right? And our deal was, if something goes wrong ill take a cruise to them asap, or if everything will get back to normal we will reunite. Thats what we ended up doing, in the next day we had to talk about our plans to my mom, she got so emotional and it was really hard to leave them.. After 2 weeks of living in fear of that dangerous virus Slovenian Goverment suggested us to start gathering supplies incase something goes wrong on the border.. I wanted to book a cruise but local powers had declined public transport and all the other transport oppurtunities to leave the country. And samething what happened with Canada, USA and Russia happened with most of the European countries and Slovenia - They all fell under the zombie apocalypse. For a first few weeks it was secure being in my hotel but then food supplies started to see a end. For the first time when I went out one of the zombies almost took my life, some local chef saved my life with a butcher knife, but the fact that zombie was dead didn't mean that I got out luckily, one of my ayes were damaged and I got blind from that eye, this is the reason I wear eyepatch(I paid 0.27 cents for it, so I could say it in this story 😀 ) and look like a damn pirate! Now here I am being a lone wolf in wild Chernarus and trying to find a group to stay.. 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RantzZz

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 1:15 am
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 5:59 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Sorry man no microphone no entry. Please bump this whenever you have a microphone. Denied for now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 9:38 pm
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

Owwwhhh kms

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 9:46 pm
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

I could use my brothers mic whenever im on?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 9:50 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Alright I see definite effort. You seem to be dedicated to get in so accepted, but by a smidgen. If you please do use your brothers microphone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 4:07 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I forgot! Give these a read before you join, breaking them will not be tolerated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 4:17 am
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

Give read to what 😛 ? You didn't post any links or words here 😀 But if you meant rules then I have readed those multible times 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 12:34 pm
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

up.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 11:07 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

He meant the rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2018 11:11 pm
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

Yeah I know that, what I should do next 😛 Just waiting for admin to contact me ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2018 11:22 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: RantzZz

Yeah I know that, what I should do next 😛 Just waiting for admin to contact me ?

I'm an idiot part two electric boogaloo for I didn't link the rules, how stupid of me. You should already be whitlisted and good to go on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 1:05 am
RantzZz
(@rantzzz)

All good 😀 Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2018 10:59 am
Share: