Clear all

BlueDarkIce's Application for WL

DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

2ND Attempt

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? Yep

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? I have always tried to play in such a way that the game feels realistic. The perfect community has been hard to find as people always tend to break rules. I feel that this server might be able to end my hunt

Do you have a working microphone? Indeed but I prefer to use my laptop inbuilt one

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes. I’ve played on Nylex overgrown 3+ a lot. Made a lot of friends and even tried to roleplay as a lone survivor. On Arma I played Takistan life as well as grand theft Arma.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My character is based on a taxi driver who used to work for a private taxi company. In his colledge days he spent his time on streetfights to earn some quick cash. One day he had realized that he needs a real job, but because he lacked qualifications, he had to join a taxi service. For the past 4 years he had worked here. He did not have any big dreams or hopes. He was hoping to earn enough money to start a small lumber business. His story begins like this-

"Sir that will be 26$" I said. "You are kidding right!? You are a filthy cheapskate; always tryng to earn money, here are 20$" said that the old man. I have always hated these kinds of people, they just like to exploit the poor. Thinking about the incident I move my taxi from the sideway to person waving towards me. He looked kind of sick so I hurries up. The guy was sweating vigorously so I asked him to sit tight and I'll get him to the hospital. Weird I thought at first, why didn't he call for an ambulance ? But it didn' matter, I was on the way to the hospital anyways. Suddenly another car tries to overtake me but the driver was in a hurry which led to him hitting my headlight and crashing in front of me luckily my driving skills saved me. I had must fell unconscious because my car had been flipped. No one had come to help me.

Slowly I tried to get out of the car when I heard a few footsteps coming towards me.

I never would have thought that the 'thing' was not a human. He had his face covered in blood and tried to grab me. I quicky ran to the nearest car and looked for a weapon. All I found was a old bat, too late, the zombie had knocked me down and tried to bite me but forunately my bat had also fell beside me, I got a hold of it and hit the zombie in the head and ran.

For days I spent my time in the woods fearing my life. I had not eaten anything for past 2 days and the water which had drank had been of a lake. My greed for food took me out of the woods. A saw a shop and went to it with my bad held steady. I quickly took whatever food I could find and stuffed it into my bag and pants. Jackpot! A pistol was kept under the cashier's desk.

I then went to the "happy hunting" shop and took a tent and few arrows and bow. Further I went inside a old cabin in search of a GPS or a walkie talkie . All I found was a canteen with some purification tablets.

*after a few hours*

The phone wasn' working. I had set a tent near the lake and for the past 3 hours I had been trying to learn how to shoot a gun. I felt a little bit hope of surving. My next plan was to get to the radio tower and send a signal to any forgivn government that would be able to help me. I think I am the only one who has survived .

I tried to map out where I am, being a taxi driver had the advantage of learning all the road ways. Pretty soon I figured out that the radio station was 30 kilometres away. I had to find a vehicle to go that far. 

I slept for 9 hours before a roar woke me up. I quickly packed my stuff and made my way through a water tank. I coined it to get a greater view of the area. I could see a car parked near by. So I made my way through it.

It took me a few minutes to unlock it. The fuel was sufficient so I started driving.

The place had been wrecked. I remembered that the radio station had always been crowded so I realize that going there might just kill me.

My new plans was to find some people hopefully and gather as much supplies as I could. I had a feeling that I'm the only one who had survived but somewhere I had hope.

For my journey had just begin

My stats:

Pretty chilled guy with no special abilities.

Except driving

Height: 6"

Weight: 57 Lbs

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaddyJokes/

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 2:54 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

your grammar does not match your age.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 5:50 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

also, just improve your story, don't just write a whole new one just because.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 5:50 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

I was told to change my story is very similar then I realized maybe I should try something very different and the taxi idea just struck my mind : )

My grammar is very good for the country I belong too. English is my second language I'm constantly trying to improve it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 7:11 am
Share: