Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Greats application

Friendly
(@friendly)

How old are you?: I am 15 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community because i want to full rp and have a good community that wants to RP and not just rob and kill

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have played on many server such as Blue Devils RP and Stratford RP They were some good rp server and i loved to rp on them. I owned a shop and helped out new players that just join in the server.

Character background-Hi my name is Blake. I was an average teenager that was a DJ living life to the fullest and thought nothing could stop me until this all happened. It all started when I got invited to play music at this guys house out of my hometown.  I was only suppose so be there for a couple of days, then he ask me if i had any of my own music. I showed him a couple of songs I made and he enjoyed them.  We started making music together and were getting big hits.  Then it all died after 3 years.  That's when i went home and i noticed something changed. I walked in my house and everything was gone.  I spent all my money getting home that i couldn't afford a way back. I went outside and I seen a man in the rode and he was twitching i thought he was on something. I shouted at him and he turned around very fast and started running at me with blood all over his face and body.  I ran into the woods and i knew from that point on i was in deep shit.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179375407/home

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2017 12:18 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'd like you to expand on more background information immensely. More detail on him as a person and how he acts would be great as well. For now, denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2017 8:52 pm
Share: