Notifications
Clear all

Lord's Whitelist Lore

Lord the Autist
(@judethe32)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:16 with a mental age of 4

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yeah, I'm from London.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well, I'm bored of CSGO so I'm looking for new things to try and want to see how interesting people can make their characters.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): DayZ Roleplay

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:Andy "Gwai" Lee, was a student studying abroad in Chernarus. He was brought up in Hong Kong learning Cantonese and English, when finishing his Degree in Engineering and Architecture he would then go on and study for his Masters Degree in Chernarus. Not really having much skills except for being very smart in building constructions he started up a small survivors camp Chernarus. 

As being apart of an Asian Household he takes orders to the very best that he could do, but the very best is sometimes not enough, Andy is a perfectionist, he tries to make everything perfect and even beats himself up for something that is not perfect. 

Many years ago this crave for perfection was sparked by an accident while "fixing" some stuff in is dads workshop during his early teens.His carelessness during his early teens caused a major accident on his friend Han, making him paralyzed. This made him a perfectionist trying to make everything perfect causes him to break down emotionally when not succeeding.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126538149/

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:35 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I'll consult with other Staff members.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 9:36 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Your application has been accepted, you'll now be able to join whitelist when it's released; welcome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2017 5:31 pm
Share: