Clear all

Pike's lore

Page 1 / 2
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i love roleplaying and want to get back into the servers and be involved.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes i have been staff one a server called: nylex roleplay 😛 you probably dont know about it. but ive got 1000 hours in unturned 600 of those are probably roleplaying

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:Pike's Story begins a long time ago, So long that no one can remember. Only a few that know of Pike, They have told of this ancient legend to their kids, and their grand kids. But this legend is one that will return as the proficy says. As a lost miner discovers an ancient stone, when he undusted it it started heating up so much that the poor miner got a weird mark on his hand. He goes home and goes to sleep without telling anyone... That night the miner had a night terror one that seems so real he is in doubt about it being real or fake. He is now wandering the mine's and i rarely seen. In the loneley mine's the miner started forgetting memories, of his children... of his dad and his wife which had died in a freak accident. The miner seems a diffrent man, as this miner had now obtained the partial soul of this legend, the inhabitants of the lands will learn more about him in soon.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162959200

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:14 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

I hope ur not serious with this but on the other side im not suprised either.

It must be really hard to just be a normal person, better be something special that makes no sense. Whitelist plays in the current time, no magic or some legends, just normal everyday people. We got teachers who cant (and didnt) even use a gun, edgy teenagers, old bartenders, cannibals and fishers ect. No legends, no magic beeings, no mythical prophecy. Normal everyday people.

Please try a writing a normal backstory that tells "how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:30 pm
MrRawr reacted
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

Fine.

Ill edit it.

The cake is a lie.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:33 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

When you roleplay as a myth...

Bandit - I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to stop right there...
Lol u cant rob a myth goodbye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:34 pm
MrRawr reacted
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

It could me the man just went insane? its a myth it doesent have to be real 😛

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:36 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Just edit it and "try" making a normal backstory. Yes, the " " are there for a reason.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:38 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

So ya'll gonna RP as a hermit, like a modern day Smegul/Golum? 
have to say that's a first for me haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:39 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

You think i dident work hard on that "myth" ? no need to insult me like that lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:39 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

D4 i woudent mind being a lunatic

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 8:40 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Don´t make me cut your backstory in pieces to tell you in monkey language whats wrong with it.

Simple: No myths, no legends, no magic bullshit. Just normal people. I know it must be a challenge for you, given you don´t even see whats wrong with your backstory and discuss shit here now. Unless you changed it to a normal story:

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:44 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

lol you told me i dident put an effort XD i did thats all im saying i know whats wrong with my thing tank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2017 5:58 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

My charcher ended up in the apocalypse as a crane operator. On a busy work day radio contact with the ground crew was lost and when the crane operator went to go downstairs to check on them. they where all dead or in horible pain. So my character stayed up in the crane for one week with the food that he had brought in his lunch box. After a week he managed to slip away without the now dilusional ground crew noticing him slipping out. He found refuge in a nearby cave and rarely went outside only when in need of food he would search for a deer and water. Everynight he would light a fire trying to find other survivors but untill today he has had no luck. Untill this day he has been wearing the same hard hat he had been at that day of work.

Go easy on me XD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2017 6:02 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

This is a joke.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2017 6:20 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

"Only a few that know of Pike, They have told of this ancient legend to their kids, and their grand kids."

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOUR EGO IS THROUGH THE ROOF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2017 9:12 am
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

dontmindme i was joking lol

how bout you leave me be

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2017 2:06 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: