Notifications
Clear all

Jax's Whitelist Application

JaXRed
(@jaxred)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: I'm 21 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've been looking for a proper rp server for a long time now. I've joined several "rp" servers just to end up playing in a server where  they kill you for no reason at all and "rp" was just in the server name for no reason at all. I've always wanted to feel the authentic rp in Unturned like getting immersed in the apocalypse, getting to know people of different backgrounds and with their own unique personalities.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I played on different "rp" servers in unturned and was able to roleplay as a police which I earned by gaining the moderators' trust sadly the server died when it decided to merge with another server who doesn't uphold "rp" properly. I also play on RP servers in Black Desert Online and I joined an RP guild in TES:O. Me and me friends also like to do pen and paper roleplays and write some campaigns for DnD

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Clay Jacob Hardigan better known by his brothers as "Jax", a member of the Canadian military reserve forced to fight when all hell broke lose, Dispatched to hold the infected from reaching PEI, Gather survivors and bring them to safety. Jax is the kind of man that would think of others first before himself. Never experiencing actual combat this was a first for Jax, for instead of facing what he had trained for years, He faces a different threat. Monsters with familiar faces. Mindless. Feral.

The first weeks were easy. Holding off the infected. Keeping them at bay. Rescuing survivors. The Following weeks not so much. much of the survivors they rescued have perished. Lack of food. Lack of medicine. and low on bullets. And no contact with the other outposts. Desperation took over. Jax and his brothers were sent to investigate the sudden loss of contact with the other outposts. the first one was burned down, bodies hanging off trees and fences, signs of an attack, not by the feral creatures but by people. Guns. Bullets. Medicine. Food. Water. all gone. The second outpost was overrun by a horde. No way to get in. They were the last outpost. the last line of defense between the Infected and PEI. They reported back. The sergeant lost his mind. Stress? Fear of death? A horde is approaching. not just one but from 2 directions. too many for them. 30 soldiers. 55 civilians.

Time is ticking. The rain isn't helping. Jax can hear the Horde. not enough guns. not enough  bullets. his heart now beating louder. groans. roars. dragging steps. They are here. bullets after bullets. They need to hold the outpost. 30. 20. 15. 14. 4 soldiers left. Civilians trying to run. Trying to fight. No choice but to fall back to the bridge. Jax forced to lead the remaining survivors to the bridge and make a run for it abandoning the last outpost. Birds. in the distance. No. not birds. Apaches. Jax let out a sigh of relief. They are saved or so he thought. barrage of missiles brought down the bridge. 1 soldier. 3 civilians. PEI. they drifted ashore. Jax and the 3 other survivors thought the infection hasn't reached it yet. stay together. Insanity was slowly taking over Jax's mind. its not on you. one of the survivors was a member of the coalition. They only need to get to the airfield. 1 kid. 3 adults. They fought their way to the airport. The Coalition as promised. Destination Russia. Wait the officer demands. blood. None of us were bitten Jax said. then he looked over at the kid. pale. bleeding from the side. No. a swift flash. a gun blast. a casing hitting the floor. The kid goes down. No Risks. The Officer said. Darkness. Insanity.

Jax reached Russia and was once again tasked to help the find survivors and bring them to Moscow. But Jax has changed he constantly isolates himself. He went out and searched for a survivors for days. Returning to Moscow only for supplies and the survivors. But one day he returned to Moscow. Everything was changed. The Base was overrun. Bodies scattered everywhere. People who he led to what he thought would be a sanctuary lay there motionless, chewed, dismembered in their own pool of blood. Not again. Darkness. Insanity. Its not on you. He found himself drifting. Lost his will to live. He drifted from place to place. Never staying in a group. Isolated. He by chance arrived at Chernarus. Signs of Survivors were all over the area. A billboard with empowering words. "WE LIVE". Jax smiled. Will he be able to redeem himself in Chernarus. Perhaps join a group once again or lead one. Or go down completely into Insanity and become something much worse than the monsters.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AjaXajA

-I tried to have it relate to the lore as much as possible 🙂 if you have any questions or feel like i've missed somethings out please feel free to ask. Would be a pleasure to join you guys. Thanks!

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2017 9:04 am
MrRawr reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

Alot of work in this app and a good story. I can see the thoughts and work on this character and can imagine meeting this person the server.

+1

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 8:32 pm
JaXRed
(@jaxred)
New Member Customer

Thanks! I tried sticking close to the lore as much as possible. I hope it didn't seem like he is a badass. I wanted him to be fragile and more human.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2017 2:11 am
Share: