Notifications
Clear all

Jono's Whitelist Application

Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very fluent.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join a server in Unturned where I can actually RP. I want to interact with people in this destroyed zombie infested society, where the only thing left to do is to survive. I want to be surrounded with people in that mentality.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Mostly Garrys mod Military RP. I've had a few hundred hours on Military RP servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Jonathan... Jonathan was an orphan since birth. Being the ugly kid, in this ugly world made him full of rage. He was never adopted, and was thrown out of his Orphan house at the age of 19. Not knowing where to go he walked for miles, until he stumbled into this big country, far away from civilization. Chernarus. Not knowing what to do he tirelessly walked into an alleyway, banging his head against the walls, giving him minor concussions. He got up, flattened and ripped some cardboard boxes so he could make a makeshift bed. He grabbed some trash bags to lay on his makeshift project. He was a prodigy in the art of comfort, and wanted to be as comfy as possible until the next day. As he bent down to lay the bags he heard something  "I've never noticed you around these parts boy." The stranger whispered. "Please, I'm just trying to get used to these living conditions, I have nothing; you can check me" Jonathan responded. "Nah, nah, nah... It's fine. I'll be checking for shit when you're dead" Terrified, Jonathan's eyes widened in fear. The man charged him all fours until he was in Jonathan's personal space... He was 3 inches away, face to face from the stranger. He was about 5'6 and 140 LBS. Jonathan stood still, in shock; but as he stood there we was thinking; death wouldn't be so bad considering the conditions I'm currently in. Should I accept the taste of sweet death? For the first time he let go. He was going to accept it, until he heard a loud ringing noise So loud the concussions took over and he blacked out. All he saw was flashing lights, red; blue, white. He blacked out, Screaming, and orders being yelled out. He blacked out, people surrounding him. He blacked out, people in white, and blue. He blacked out. blindingly bright lights, He blacked out. 

<3 YEARS LATER>

*GASP* Jonathan awoke to the sound of his loud breathing, and his life support  He looked around, confused, and feeling light headed, Dizzy, he got up. His tube relieving themselves from his body. He exited into a dark hallway.  only hearing deep loud moaning, and the gushy, squishy sounds of veins popping. But too confused to acknowledge it all. He stumbled against the walls, and approached a crouching man. "Hey man you got any idea what's goi-" the man charged Jonathan with intense speed, flailing his arms wildly. Jonathan ran, back, but the man was gaining on him. Jonathan grabbed a metal tray and smashed the mans head into the wall. With blood violently splashing everywhere. Jonathan busted the side of the mans head open. He looked down at the dead man to see his weird skin tone. Green... Like nothing he's ever seen before. Jonathan backed against the wall and starting tearing up. He bawled for what seemed to be hours. Bawling, bawling; bawling. Jonathan stumbled up, wiping the tears from his eyes. He hazily went down 4 flights of stairs to the lobby. Where he put on some clothes and grabbed a pistol out of a dead police officers severed hand. Jonathan opened the hospitals doors and was immediately blinded by the bright sun.   He walked off the hospitals stairs, and cocked his pistol. Today was the start of a brand new story...

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeKnow/

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 5:30 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

*Just to see constructive criticism. I'll modify the story when WL opens*

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 5:38 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer