Notifications
Clear all

Timothy Smith (Timothy1225)'s Whitelist app (for shits and giggles)

Timothy1225
(@timothy1225)
New Member Customer

How old are you: 17

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?-I love unturned but the RP community on unturned is failing, to many kids kosing and not even tryin to engage in RP, everyone on the discord says the whitelist is a well put together group and i would love to be apart of it. 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?  Yes 

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?  Lemme give you a list:
-I have 2133 hours in unturned about 1600 is rp, 400 is in random servers, and 133 to afk.
-Played hundreds of rp minecraft/tf2 servers
-regular D&D player

~~Personal information~~

Name: Alexander Mosak
Date of Birth: early spring in 1988
Occupation/Heritage: Chernarus, Born in ME US
Former Job/Profession: Scoutmaster of  group 1225 Boy scouts of America

Timothy Smith started his life in the small town of Rockport ME and had a challenging time growing up he always felt like the outcast so he didn't always have many friends. But for Tim friends were a bit overrated from time to time, he still had great respect for the few he had. He always looked up to the people that cared about him. When he hit his mid teens Tim lost his father and he became very secluded he began to delve deeper into hobbies and other skill he could develop he started to exercise more eat better and over-all he began to mature into a more rounded person but he was still awkward in some social interactions, from keeping to himself so much. But he also began to take an interest into nature and what skills it could teach him. On his 19th birthday his mother bought him a Professional survival book that taught him the basic skills he would need to start his newest hobby but this one was different from all the other ones whether it was basic farming or sewing he had always picked up small things here and there but this, this was different. Tim read that book 27 times that year he learned that book in and out he had gone out in the woods and tried his luck making ,small traps ,shelters ,weapons, whatever he could with what he had. He had also started to help out with the boy scouts and he even joined the group where he excelled and actually met people that liked him and quickly became close friends with some of them. After high school Tim stayed with the boy scouts and worked his way up to eagle scout for his eagle scout protect he knew he had to something big in his spare time Tim continued to read and learn more techniques and skills until he knew what he had to do. For the project he build and brand new park area in a underdeveloped part of town with the trees he but down he made the benches and tables and even made a gazebo in the middle. by 24 he had finally became a scoutmaster and began to take care of a troop of his own scout troop 1225. Tim loved every minute of it after a while Tim started to take the kids on camping trips. But on one of the trips one of the younger kids had wandered off when Tim was helping another one of the scouts. Once Tim had realized one of the children was gone he had called in a search party and the other children's parents had been called to come pick up their children. Tim stayed with the search party fueled by extreme guilt and stayed up for 7 days straight with the search party while other members slept he would still be up searching hoping just for a sign of the missing child until he found one. He had found the child laying on the ground lifeless, but there was something wrong almost unnatural when he walked over to the child with tears in his eyes the child launch from the ground  on to Tim. In Horror Tim throw the mangled child off him and began to run in fear and confusion. He ran all the way back to the search party camp but to his shock the members of the search party were covered in blood and their skill had started to look slightly discolored. Lucky they hadn't seen him he ran to his car and drove off not understanding what was going on. Once he had gotten a safe distance away he called one of his old scout members that he still had contact with. The friend had informed him that on the 2nd day of searching there was chemical leaks at several un-charted areas and people eating at some restaurants became very sick and turn them into zombie like creatures, and that it had already started to go global. Tim had met up with this friend in person and they began to hatch a plan after boy scouts Tim's friend joined the air-force so he had some time in the air because of that we always called him Arrow. Arrow had known where the air-force stashed a chopper but we would have to fight our way to it b/c the fort had been overrun with the un-dead. After sneaking to the base with what little supplies they had. they decided to lure the zombies away from the chopper with a few flare. they had heard rumors of a small outpost forming in Chernarus so after a few days if flying and refueling they had final made it to Chernarus.

After thx to fisher for the format, sorry if i made it too long i kinda got into it hope you guys like me lol.

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 7:25 pm
Timothy1225
(@timothy1225)
New Member Customer

I also tried to loop unturned Lore/Timeline stuff to into this the ages and years and a few other places for extra creativity.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 7:37 pm
Share: