Notifications
Clear all

White list verification

Potato_lord258
(@potato_lord258)

How old are you?: irl I’m 14 almost 15. In game I’d Be like 23.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Im quite fluent with English. (But it’s Australian English) so you might get an occasional g’day mate or any other Australian slang.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted role play community because I love the sense of role play and I like to put myself in the shoes of the character I’m playing. I also like the essence of the zombie apocalypse and I’ve role played a zombie survival in video games and in real life.

Do you have a working microphone?: I do but they are apple head phones but I’ll be getting a new rig 500 head set in about 1 and a half months

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I’ve role played on games such as unturned on dark twilight servers, I’ve roleplayed on the forest, I’ve roleplayed on ark survival evolved (Xbox, I also got admin on there), ive roleplayed on 7 days to die and I’ve also role played in real life. I’ve done escape rooms (if that counts?)

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: my character is a ex military personnel who left the military after they started opening fire on citizens. I try my best to save others in times of need, I also try to help people in any way I can, weather it’s helping the get food and water, defending or setting up their base or helping them defend against enemy raiders or zombies. I also like to farm the land.

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 4:11 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

I'm not staff, but military backgrounds are frowned on because everyone does them. Only the best Mili backgrounds are accepted. It doesn't have much detail in the background. Can you do something unique rather than Military.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 4:36 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

I'm not staff either but Ex-Military has a high chance of denial and the application is kinda short and has no actual story on how you got to Chernarus or how you discovered the outbreak or anything like that. You mostly talk about yourself and not the character or anything related to the application in general. But that's my opinion.

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 5:12 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

You don't exactly have tons of detail in your application, staff want to see like at least 3-4 paragraphs for the background part.

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 5:16 pm
Share: