Notifications
Clear all

Jermster523's whitelist application

Jermster523
(@jermster523)

How old are you?: i am 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yep its my first and only language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i've always loved roleplaying but i haven't played unturned in a while and i have no more roleplay friends

Do you have a working microphone? sure do!

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):i have. I used to be a corporal in a militia. i flew helicopters and sniped. but i really can do anything.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: i am William Bennet. A young 20 yearold who always wanted to be apart of the millitary, I was going to college to be a pilot. My mom always told me i could be whaterver i wanted to be and i decided i wanted to be a pilot a 18. I wen to college and was being shipped into Germany to be trained further when the plane crashed and most people were killed. The few survivors and i tried to locate the nearest hospital. We travelled to the front desk and no one was there when a.... thing jumped from behind the counter and grabbed my buddy i killed....it and i tried to get some help. Knowing the hospital wouldnt do i found some survivors and am now living in the apocolypse. sadly my buddy didnt make it.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143028956

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 3:05 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

On your whitelist, you have a background story about your character but there are things that are missing, like your character's attitude all though you have explained on what happened on your character just add a bit more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 6:37 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well given your character is 20 you wont be able to be a pilot, due to its long schooling process. On other hand there is information missing as "The friendly HitMan :D" stated. Please give us more detailed info about your ingame character.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 2:48 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I could sit here and poke a thousand holes into this application, but I'm just here since you've made it abundantly clear you wish to get into whitelisted. I could help you with ideas for your application if you contact me over discord at Queen Glory#6253. I'm not going to write your application for you, but give you ideas and tell you what will and won't work. Direct message me if you're interested.

-P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 2:50 pm
Share: