Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Munkey Funkey's Whitelist ApplicationI

MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 16 and about to turn 17, about 6 months to be exact.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes. Or at least i think so..... Yea i would say so.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: For the hardcore RP experience.. nothing can beat that. I just love it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Well if you can count a laptop mic, its kinda decent so yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yup. I have played on many Unturned Roleplay servers and to be frank, I play on RP servers only. Or at least that's where I enjoy Unturned the most. Played on a RP server and I got mod which was nice.. but the server is dead now lol.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

The cure..... you gotta find the cure......

These were the last words of my best friend.. Jack (I know its cliche but whatever) . He was with me for a while, actually he was with me my whole life. I remember when we were still kids, young, innocent. Just good old times. We even went to the same college. Aaand that i had to do 2 essays instead of 1. But still he was like a brother to me, if not a real one. We went to the Army as well. Yup...  I was a cheerful person back then, dedicated to my family and my friends. Really hard working and tried to be the best at everything.

Then.. it happened...... The outbreak. It was just a normal day, a day like the others, or at least that's what i thought. Got my cup of coffee and got  outside to see the weather and get the newspaper. After a good hour or so of me sitting on my front porch I spot a suspicious figure on the street. I see a man or a woman don't really know what it was. Look very strange. It was green. "Halloween" - I thought. But it was nowhere near Halloween so I tried to approach it. And as soon as it spotted me, It started running as fast as possible. It was getting closer and closer to me, so I immediately went inside my house, locked every door and window I could possibly think of. And waited... Then I remember grandpa's good old rifle.It was a 1894 Winchester. "Pretty old but pretty damn good" , as my grandpa used to say. I remember back in the day when he and I went hunting with it, I was thrilled when I hit something It was truly a one in a lifetime experience.I knew how to use it so I went and grabbed it and loaded it as fast as I could possibly imagine. Then i heard a crash. It was the door, and even worse the thing was right there. With it's big red eyes it started going mad and charged at me. I carefully aim and blew that sucker's head off. There was blood alright. This wasn't a good sign.

Time was passing. And suddenly i hear a car stopping at my house. I run outside and it was him.. Jack!! I ran to him and explained everything. He was well aware of what is happening, unlike me, and advised me to grab all my important stuff and get in the car. I ran as fast as I could, grabbed my stuff, as well as grandpa's gun and got out. Got in the car, and Jack stepped on the gas. Where are we heading i asked him, he said to find the cure. He quickly explained what was going on and I was truly shocked at his story. I learned that we were headed to some laboratory to get the cure for whatever is happening.

Months have passed, and we were there. At the laboratory where the cure was supposed to be. We rushed in, and it wasn't good. Everything trashed and lots of zombies. We somehow managed to search the place and found out that the cure is situated at Ural Mountains. Wherever that was. Quickly, he said. A big horde is coming. We ran as fast as possible to the car, but the unexpected happened. Jack fell, exhausted and feeling unwell. His leg was bleeding, no... It was a bite.

I... was stunned...... many things ran over my mind. Run he said. Leave me. Just give me the gun and 1 bullet, that's all I need. I did what he said. And then ran outside... As i was running.. Find the cure... you have to find it..- he screamed.. And then a gunshot was heard.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/FunkeyMunkey/

Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2017 6:55 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You get my plus one friend, a decent application. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 12:10 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Your a good guy and it's a nice and decent story +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 4:28 am
MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

Apparently there is a little part that is missing but it's ok. There is supposed to be a

-Marcus Morgan 

at the end. I imagine the story being in like a note or something.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 1:49 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Awesome story amazing don't have any other words to describe it 

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 7:30 pm
MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

Thanks 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2017 1:58 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hmmm ok story but i dont rly see a profession of your character, but i see the effort in it. I hope your character developes some kinda "calling" now in the apocalypse.

Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 3:00 pm
Share: