Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Scorpions Last application for WL

Page 1 / 2
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes very fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Many would argue it's just because it is a exclusive server for people so they try there hardest to get in even if they don't like roleplay or are passionate about it they will try to get in because it is exclusive for only accepted people so the reason i want to join the WL is because I'm not the best at pvp and i have loved role playing on all different types of games like Arma 3, Dayz and of course Unturned and i have been very passionate about roleplaying and meeting new people and building a story.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes many different Roleplaying experiences like on Dayz i have roleplayed as a prisoner and was apart of a breakout but unfortunately i was one of the people who didn't break out because of the "leaders" plan so i spent the rest of my days peeling potatoes. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My Name is David Smith aka Scorpion and this is my story: It's been months since it happened. I don't even remember how it began.

My first memories of it, is looking at some guys trying to rob me after going out of my house. Well, they failed (I always carry a gun with me). But then I saw another threat, they were running to my direction, like a horde of mad dogs. They were making this horrible noise, so I ended out of the city.

Oh, chernogorsk. How I miss those days. I was so happy, We were so happy, just we didn't know it from all that military intervention. As far as I know, The Chedaki or the US Army could have done it, and left us to die in this place. Anyway, I made my way out of the city, and to my surprise, there are two other guys, they looked at my gun, they asked me to kill them. Maybe not doing it was the worse thing I did that day.

They grabbed me and took it, and shot me in my leg. Then proceeded to kill themselves. It was so ugly to see it. People were desperate, trying to die, just to save themselves.

But I couldn't die yet. It was not my time. I knew that my chances of infection were too high, so I rolled back to the city, waiting for someone to help me. 25 minutes in the town and I just couldn't believe it. Someone looked at me and came running with a blood bag in his hand. He said Something in english, I didn't understand. Something like "mate" and "getting out together", but he left. I was so sad about it at the time, I started crying. The next 5 minutes I see him, with a stick and some rags in his hands, And my tears of desperation and sadness turned into an incessant laugh, that I couldn't stop.

After helping me with something he made, a splint or something like it, he says "Can you walk?" To which I nod, affirmatively. As my leg still hurts, it still makes me sad, makes me think I won't see the next day of an outbreak that had just begun.

Anyway, that day, we walked so far into the woods, I didn't knew where we were anymore. He pinpointed a place on his map, I'll assume he understood the local tongue. We then ran like 850m more into the woods, into a chicken house. That was the moment I felt the safest in my life. But the safety was not very long.

Neither of us had much ammo or supplies, and we could lose everything with the bat of an eye. We started to plan a raid to the airfield nearby, made preparations, made every possible situation and thought about it, as we knew a lot of people would be going there to get all the goods in that place.

Fast forward 10 minutes, we're in there. We can see it. I told him to look for anything nearby, anything that looked suspicious. So we were on our own. If he died, I wouldn't know it.

Look what an amazing find, an AK101! And A full magazine for it? Nice. I was so happy, I would finally have an advantage on someone. With a lot of 5.56 bullets, I made my way out of it, so he could get a share at our base. As I am getting out, was the moment I heard his gun fired. Holy shit was I scared at the time.

I'm running to the hills, to see if he is alright but he's not. He's laying at the ground, someone else had his gun now. He's dead. As I take my gun out, the guy gets his hands up, hoping I would not shoot him. I asked Why. He said that life does not forgive, life is relentless, life is violent. Life is death, and death can happen in every moment. I shot his legs. I was so angry at the time, I couldn't even control myself. I didn't want to see him alive, but I wanted him to suffer. So I shot then both of his hands. His crotch area next. Then I made a clean shot to his heart. People does not know what cruelty is, until they experience it for themselves. That's why he was so kind to me, he didn't know the cruelty of humans. To this day, the only thing I do is hunting. It makes me happy to kill, but to kill in need. Killing just for fun is horrible. To this day, I wear colors in resemblance to his light blue outfit. And when someone is in desperate need, I give him a helping hand. There are a lot of crazy guys leaving people to die in the woods.

Death is everywhere. You just have to know where to look.

My Name is David Smith aka Scorpion and this is my story: It's been months since it happened. I don't even remember how it began.

My first memories of it, is looking at some guys trying to rob me after going out of my house. Well, they failed (I always carry a gun with me). But then I saw another threat, they were running to my direction, like a horde of mad dogs. They were making this horrible noise, so I ended out of the city.

Oh, chernogorsk. How I miss those days. I was so happy, We were so happy, just we didn't know it from all that military intervention. As far as I know, The Chedaki or the US Army could have done it, and left us to die in this place. Anyway, I made my way out of the city, and to my surprise, there are two other guys, they looked at my gun, they asked me to kill them. Maybe not doing it was the worse thing I did that day.

They grabbed me and took it, and shot me in my leg. Then proceeded to kill themselves. It was so ugly to see it. People were desperate, trying to die, just to save themselves.

But I couldn't die yet. It was not my time. I knew that my chances of infection were too high, so I rolled back to the city, waiting for someone to help me. 25 minutes in the town and I just couldn't believe it. Someone looked at me and came running with a blood bag in his hand. He said Something in english, I didn't understand. Something like "mate" and "getting out together", but he left. I was so sad about it at the time, I started crying. The next 5 minutes I see him, with a stick and some rags in his hands, And my tears of desperation and sadness turned into an incessant laugh, that I couldn't stop.

After helping me with something he made, a splint or something like it, he says "Can you walk?" To which I nod, affirmatively. As my leg still hurts, it still makes me sad, makes me think I won't see the next day of an outbreak that had just begun.

Anyway, that day, we walked so far into the woods, I didn't knew where we were anymore. He pinpointed a place on his map, I'll assume he understood the local tongue. We then ran like 850m more into the woods, into a chicken house. That was the moment I felt the safest in my life. But the safety was not very long.

Neither of us had much ammo or supplies, and we could lose everything with the bat of an eye. We started to plan a raid to the airfield nearby, made preparations, made every possible situation and thought about it, as we knew a lot of people would be going there to get all the goods in that place.

Fast forward 10 minutes, we're in there. We can see it. I told him to look for anything nearby, anything that looked suspicious. So we were on our own. If he died, I wouldn't know it.

Look what an amazing find, an AK101! And A full magazine for it? Nice. I was so happy, I would finally have an advantage on someone. With a lot of 5.56 bullets, I made my way out of it, so he could get a share at our base. As I am getting out, was the moment I heard his gun fired. Holy shit was I scared at the time.

I'm running to the hills, to see if he is alright but he's not. He's laying at the ground, someone else had his gun now. He's dead. As I take my gun out, the guy gets his hands up, hoping I would not shoot him. I asked Why. He said that life does not forgive, life is relentless, life is violent. Life is death, and death can happen in every moment. I shot his legs. I was so angry at the time, I couldn't even control myself. I didn't want to see him alive, but I wanted him to suffer. So I shot then both of his hands. His crotch area next. Then I made a clean shot to his heart. People does not know what cruelty is, until they experience it for themselves. That's why he was so kind to me, he didn't know the cruelty of humans. To this day, the only thing I do is hunting. It makes me happy to kill, but to kill in need. Killing just for fun is horrible. To this day, I wear colors in resemblance to his light blue outfit. And when someone is in desperate need, I give him a helping hand. There are a lot of crazy guys leaving people to die in the woods.

Death is everywhere. You just have to know where to look.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196141803/

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 3:42 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

+rep good story hope to see u in wl. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 3:46 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 3:47 pm
MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

Good story. +rep from me 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 6:06 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Thank you too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 6:29 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+rep hey thats pretty good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 7:28 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

So i see you posted the same stuff twice in the same post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 7:29 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I had written it all in Word that is also why the font is different and i must have copied and pasted it twice.

P.S the reason i was using Word was because i didn't have to scroll up and down to see what i had written i could see it all and when I'm typing it picks up on my mistakes and auto corrects them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 7:37 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I had written the backstory in word

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 7:58 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Nice application

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 9:02 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Thank you Swak.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2017 1:12 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hmm kay, Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2017 3:20 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Thank you so much.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2017 3:33 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Scorpion, considering you showed yourself immature, spammy, trolly and unreliable on discord, your accepted whitelist-status is hereby revoked. You had 2 Discord bans for your actions already and i don´t see you beeing a good roleplayer with the attitude you showed everyone on a daily basis while you weren´t banned. This decision wasn´t made by me alone, Mr.Rawr and another anonymous staff member share the same opinion on this.

Regards Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 7:56 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Okay...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 8:00 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: